Dwayne Bowe Wikipedia Page - Traded? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dwayne Bowe Wikipedia Page - Traded?

this is how easy it is to edit wikipedia. of course now that I've publicly tweaked Boldin's page, I'm sure it'll be taken off pretty quickly. But this is just to make a pt.

2cn74hh-1.jpg

I herd an inresting fact their has not been one player traded before the deadline or the beginning of the season had not made it to the pro bowl.

How can you guys figure bowe is worth a 2nd round pick? So your telling me bowe is as good as Moss? What did the cowboys give up for Williams?

Bowe is worth maybe a 4th. He hasn't done squat in the NFL to be worth a 2nd. Cribbs is even worse. I would give a 5th for him at best.

Nothing like wanting to mortgage the future of the team potentially with giving up a 2nd round pick for a guy with tremendous upside but hasn't been doing it for a few seasons to prove his worth.

Now getting Asomghua (sp?) from the Raiders, that is something different. He IS worth a 2nd or an argument could be made for a first.

What do you mean?

If this was real, I think we got GREAT value. I don't know how we'd give a 5th rounder, but the second... Who the hell else could we pick up in the 2nd round, that would be an instant impact player?

Matt Roth is a solid player. I would envision that Bill Parcells and Scott Pioli could legitimately do some more biz. I just can't believe the Chiefs would trade Bowe.

I assumed that there would be a lot of excitement. I agree that the deal seems fair but I don't like the idea of trading away two picks for one player in addition to the 5th we gave up for Thigpen. Since we've already traded this years 5th, I presume that the 5th would be in the 2011 draft.

In any case, the regime has done a good job getting players in the draft that fit their system. Drafting receivers require the investment, and so a trade for Bowe, a relatively young receiver would be ideal.

Henne at Michigan had nice big receivers that could climb the ladder and snatch balls. From Edwards, to Manningham, to even Arrington. We need to get him the big target and perhaps Turner is that guy, but he's stuck in that numbers game. How do you get him on the field and the plays needed to evaluate his performance?

What we really need is that all-in-one tight end. I a guy that can compliment Fasano, because we play at least 60% and if not more in two tight-end sets. I read somewhere that they contemplated taking Jared Cook instead of Turner in the 3rd round. That probably should have been the choice, but Turner's background, as a number #1 recruit coming out of college and his improvement into his senior year warranted the gamble. It's obvious though that they may definitely lean towards tight-end in next year's draft.

Since the Colbert thing I thought they made it tougher to update wiki with false facts?
If not we should make up a bunch of crap about jets players before the next game..

How can you guys figure bowe is worth a 2nd round pick? So your telling me bowe is as good as Moss? What did the cowboys give up for Williams?

Bowe is worth maybe a 4th. He hasn't done squat in the NFL to be worth a 2nd. Cribbs is even worse. I would give a 5th for him at best.

Because he'd probably be better than any receiver we'd get in the 2nd round? Or at the least, he's less of a risk than a WR in the 2nd round. The Pats got a steal when they traded for Moss. If you used that as your standard, then there's a lot of good deals that would get passed up.

And I don't know how you call 995 yard, 5 tds and 1,022 yard, 7 tds in his first two years in the league, with the QBs he's had, not doing squat.

Personally, I'd rather keep picks, especially with this year's draft class. But if you can get Bowe for a 2nd, you do it.

well its been taken out. on a funny note, his name is Dwayne and his brothers name is Wayne. his mom must not be very creative

She probably wanted him to play Defense .... D-Wayne!!:rimshot:

Roth cannot be traded till tuesday and if he is traded it will have to be before 4:00 o clock. I also would not be surprised to find out Roth goes to KC, they need plenty of help at Olb

Back
Top Bottom