E-mail addres for 790 the Ticket | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E-mail addres for 790 the Ticket

MikeO said:
e-mail campaigns to try and get people fired or removed from their position when they have done nothing wrong I feel are really low class and in bad taste.

Just because "your guy" didn't get picked is no reason to try and start emailing the world trying to force a change.

It's not gonna work anyway and Cefalo is the man. Time for some people to deal with it and move on.
well said some pepole on this site think that their so high and mighty hating on pepole when they make a post that they dont agree with but now this... emailing to get a guy fired from his job because he beat out ur man :tsk:

I'm not complaining....I don't mind the choice of Cefalo. It just seems like some people are getting all worked up over nothing. He may be great or horrible...why do you care? You have Direct TV, just be happy and watch the game in HD.

miabrown23 said:
well said some pepole on this site think that their so high and mighty hating on pepole when they make a post that they dont agree with but now this... emailing to get a guy fired from his job because he beat out ur man :tsk:

Um..... how can someone get fired from a job THEY DON'T HAVE YET? It's to try and keep a sub-par candidate from getting a job he doesn't deserve. You and Mike should really learn the difference. I have strong opinions about certain things, and if you don't like it, tough ****.

FireWrongstedt said:
Um..... how can someone get fired from a job THEY DON'T HAVE YET? It's to try and keep a sub-par candidate from getting a job he doesn't deserve. You and Mike should really learn the difference. I have strong opinions about certain things, and if you don't like it, tough ****.

read a newspaper. HE HAS THE JOB!

strong opinioins that dont have any effect on your life if thats the most important thing u feel strongly about maybe u should rethink ur priorities

DreamWeaver said:
I'm not complaining....I don't mind the choice of Cefalo. It just seems like some people are getting all worked up over nothing. He may be great or horrible...why do you care? You have Direct TV, just be happy and watch the game in HD.

Because footballl radio announcers are supposed to be the voice of the fans. We're a pretty loud and rowdy and passionate bunch here, and I want to be represented that way. You ever hear the Minnesota guy? The Tennessee guy? The Oakland or Pittsburgh or Houston guys? They're all homers, they all love the teams they announce, and they get excited when the team does something positive. I don't need a guy who's supposedly more boring than an opera concert calling games for my team, when just 4 years ago we had a great team with Zimfer and Mad Dog who the Dolphins- for reasons beknowenst only to themselves- decided to disband it and bring in that moron Howard David. We haven't had a decent play-by-play guy since Zimfer, and now we're gonna hire a guy who hasn't called a minute of play-by-play in his life? Just because he played for the Dolphins, and the Dolphins think it would be cute to have 2 former players side-by-side in the booth? Gimme a break. For those of you who don't care- fine. Don't care. It's your right. And while you're at it, stop reading this thread. Because some of us actualy do care about this and will use our voices to try and do something about it. Nothing will likey come of it, but nothing would DEFINATELY come of it if you do nothing and say nothing.

miabrown23 said:
strong opinioins that dont have any effect on your life if thats the most important thing u feel strongly about maybe u should rethink ur priorities

I have strong opinions about a lot of things bro. I'm not gonna get into them here because this is a DOLPHINS message board where I voice my opinions on the DOLPHINS and DOLPHINS-REALTED SUBJECTS. This is a DOLPHINS-RELATED SUBJECT last time I checked. Comprende?

FireWrongstedt said:
Because footballl radio announcers are supposed to be the voice of the fans. We're a pretty loud and rowdy and passionate bunch here, and I want to be represented that way. You ever hear the Minnesota guy? The Tennessee guy? The Oakland or Pittsburgh or Houston guys? They're all homers, they all love the teams they announce, and they get excited when the team does something positive. I don't need a guy who's supposedly more boring than an opera concert calling games for my team, when just 4 years ago we had a great team with Zimfer and Mad Dog who the Dolphins- for reasons beknowenst only to themselves- decided to disband it and bring in that moron Howard David. We haven't had a decent play-by-play guy since Zimfer, and now we're gonna hire a guy who hasn't called a minute of play-by-play in his life? Just because he played for the Dolphins, and the Dolphins think it would be cute to have 2 former players side-by-side in the booth? Gimme a break. For those of you who don't care- fine. Don't care. It's your right. And while you're at it, stop reading this thread. Because some of us actualy do care about this and will use our voices to try and do something about it. Nothing will likey come of it, but nothing would DEFINATELY come of it if you do nothing and say nothing.
u have no right to say who should be hired or fired cause u listen to the station u dont pay the bills for the radio station

I don't have a problem with Cefalo even though I'd prefer Boog, and I don't have a problem with e-mailing the station/team about the hiring. Nothing wrong with that. But in response to:

miabrown23 said:

It's kind of ironic when you realize that the guy doing this is FireWrongstedt. Like I said, nothing personal, it's just funny the way things work.

MikeO said:
read a newspaper. HE HAS THE JOB!

I read the newspaer. It said he's PROBABLY GETTING THE JOB. Nothing I've read says he HAS THE JOB, or I'm SURE someone would've mentioned on here. Dont'cha think?

RWhitney014 said:
I don't have a problem with Cefalo even though I'd prefer Boog, and I don't have a problem with e-mailing the station/team about the hiring. Nothing wrong with that. But in response to:

It's kind of ironic when you realize that the guy doing this is FireWrongstedt. Like I said, nothing personal, it's just funny the way things work.

Yeah, and how is it ironic? Because of my negative screen-name (which I'm considering changing BTW) towards the worst coach in South Florida sports history?

This debate has been fascinasting to me because, as an out-of-towner, I haven't heard a word of Cefalo's or Schambi's work. Is there really that much of a difference? Who has Schambi called games for?

I could really care less as I watch the Phins on TV, the only time I listen to radio is when I am travelling in a car and miss a quarter.

miabrown23 said:
u have no right to say who should be hired or fired cause u listen to the station u dont pay the bills for the radio station

I actually do have that right. It's called freedom of speech. So if you don't mind, I'll say, feel, and express whatever the hell I want when I want to.

FireWrongstedt said:
I read the newspaer. It said he's PROBABLY GETTING THE JOB. Nothing I've read says he HAS THE JOB, or I'm SURE someone would've mentioned on here. Dont'cha think?

Go to the 790 website. Click LISTEN LIVE.

And then listen to Dan LeBatard talk about how Cefalo has the job! :shakeno: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom