E-mail addres for 790 the Ticket | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E-mail addres for 790 the Ticket

RWhitney014 said:
I don't have a problem with Cefalo even though I'd prefer Boog, and I don't have a problem with e-mailing the station/team about the hiring. Nothing wrong with that. But in response to:

It's kind of ironic when you realize that the guy doing this is FireWrongstedt. Like I said, nothing personal, it's just funny the way things work.

Good point....this guy would complain no matter who was selected. By Monday it will be a moot point. Cefalo/Rose '06..........:D

DrAstroZoom said:
This debate has been fascinasting to me because, as an out-of-towner, I haven't heard a word of Cefalo's or Schambi's work. Is there really that much of a difference? Who has Schambi called games for?

ESPN

FireWrongstedt said:
I have strong opinions about a lot of things bro. I'm not gonna get into them here because this is a DOLPHINS message board where I voice my opinions on the DOLPHINS and DOLPHINS-REALTED SUBJECTS. This is a DOLPHINS-RELATED SUBJECT last time I checked. Comprende?
voicing ur opinion on hear is one thing trying to get pepole to follow u and get this man out of a job is another. this guy sleep with ur wife or something it cant be that bad

FireWrongstedt said:
Yeah, and how is it ironic? Because of my negative screen-name (which I'm considering changing BTW) towards the worst coach in South Florida sports history?

Don't take it personally, man. The part that was making me laugh was the Fire, and these people are getting on you for wanting to get someone fired even though they technically don't have the job yet. I'm with you on this one, at least let them know how you feel.

Dr. A, Boog was the Marlins' play-by-play radio man for a few years and did a very good job. He was offered the TV position after Len Kasper left for the Cubs but turned it down to work for ESPN. Cefalo was the host of Sports Jam Live, a local show before MNF during football season. He's a nice guy but doesn't have any experience calling games, and quite frankly, doesn't sound like he's fit for the job.

DreamWeaver said:
Good point....this guy would complain no matter who was selected. By Monday it will be a moot point. Cefalo/Rose '06..........:D

exactly. Some people aren't happy unless they are complaining!

DreamWeaver said:

Yes, I would complain no matter who was selected because I have a screen-name that reflected my desire to see Dave Wannstedt fired. :rolleyes: If my nams was negative towards Shula or Marino and I complained about EVERYTHING the Dolphins do, I could see your point. But considering I love Marino and Shula as much as anyone on this board, am as excited about Saban and our rookies and 2005 as anyone on this board- I'd say you should get a clue. Sorry for the bluntness there, but that really pisses me off.

MikeO said:
exactly. Some people aren't happy unless they are complaining!

And I wouldn't be complaining if Boog was hired. Okay? I think I've posted here long enough for most of you to know I don't complain for the sake of complaining. For example, go find a negative post I've made about Saban or the new staff or the rookies or anything that has transpired since Wannschmuck quit. Good luck. You won't be finding one.

Geez, I knew my observation would piss you off. It was no more than that, man. Seriously. I truly think you're doing the right thing. I just thought it was a coincidence.

RWhitney014 said:
Geez, I knew my observation would piss you off. It was no more than that, man. Seriously. I truly think you're doing the right thing. I just thought it was a coincidence.

I'm not pissed about your observation. I'm just kind of uppity right now over this thread, so I'm sorry if it came off that way. :D

FireWrongstedt said:
I'm not pissed about your observation. I'm just kind of uppity right now over this thread, so I'm sorry if it came off that way. :D

Don't worry. I just wanted it to be clear that it was an objective observation with absolutely no malice or harm intended. That said...:lol:

Just kidding.

Don't worry FireWrongstedt, Joe Rose will definitely be an overwhelming presence and you may not even hear Cefalo..... :lol:

RWhitney014 said:
Don't worry. I just wanted it to be clear that it was an objective observation with absolutely no malice or harm intended. That said...:lol:

Just kidding.

No worries man- no problem at all. :D

dolfan4good said:
Don't worry FireWrongstedt, Joe Rose will definitely be an overwhelming presence and you may not even hear Cefalo..... :lol:

Good point. Rose is a talker, that's for sure. :lol:

Another ironic point, Wrongstedt. People are complaining that you are complaining. I don't think anyone would have a problem with this had you been doing it a week ago.

Oh, and bonus points for using the word "uppity".

RWhitney014 said:
Another ironic point, Wrongstedt. People are complaining that you are complaining. I don't think anyone would have a problem with this had you been doing it a week ago.

Yeah, that is ironic R. hell, I don't know why they have problem with it now.

Back
Top Bottom