Eagles Fan Wishing You Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles Fan Wishing You Luck

McNabb4MVP

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How's everybody doing on this early early Tuesday morning....Just figured I'd pop by and wish you guys luck for next weeks game, its going to be a good one....

Of course our Run D continues to struggle so Ricky should have a good game, any official word on Jay? I know its still pretty early to tell but I have heard pretty much bad things as far as him starting.

Anyways I'll be around here this week so heres to a good game, good week and injury free game....See ya guys :D

Thanks, good luck to you too. I always have liked the Eagles.

Don't count on our running game being good. We have the worst offensive line in the league.

Somtimes I think the Phins are the mirror image of us but in the AFC, and we made the play-offs last year but you had that one perfect season. You get my drift lol

Erik Bickerstaff? The Cowboys back-up RB who just a few weeks ago was a Janitor? 9 Carries for 41 yds. IMHO you guys will have no problem with our Run D.

All the same...

...I don't suppose too many of the fans that were booing Mcnabb in the first couple of games are still giving him harrassment are they? :lol: I suspect his mobility will be a factor on Monday as our cover guys tend to have things pretty well battened down. I think it'll be a pretty good match up. I favour us, cos I'm a finfan, bit also because we lurve MNF.

Eagles will go far this year.

Good Team, great coaches.

Good Luck.

I am glad to see that Mcnabb turned it around, you guys are playing exceptionally well. Good luck but understand that we need this one to survive. No injuries, great game, Miami win = Happy Fin fans. Philly can win out the rest of the season ofter Monday night.

Hi! I think it will be a good game. THis could be our final loss this year. You all need it more than us. So should be a fun time!

my understanding is that jay had been downgraded to doubtful... you guys are going to get a heaping dose of ricky, whether or not the o-line decides to do their job is a different story

Here's another Eagles fan that wishes all of Dolphins Nation the best of luck.

So far, these are the classiest opposition fans who have come on this board....with the exception os sammy, of course.

Good show guys....and good luck to the Eagles.

ABC has to be happy with this matchup. I'm sure a lot of different teams will be watching this game because of the playoff and seeding implications. I never would of thought the Fins would be fighting for their lives in this game at the beginning of the season. Has to be disappointing considering the hype in the preseason. Here's to a well played, no bad calls and nobody getting hurt game. Good luck.

Originally posted by CoastalBird
ABC has to be happy with this matchup. I'm sure a lot of different teams will be watching this game because of the playoff and seeding implications. I never would of thought the Fins would be fighting for their lives in this game at the beginning of the season. Has to be disappointing considering the hype in the preseason. Here's to a well played, no bad calls and nobody getting hurt game. Good luck.

Same goes to you guys. And in answer to your comment hell yea it's very discouraging to see the talent this Phins team has only to have to scratch and claw for a playoff spot.
If you haven't been around that long I will give a quick synopsis of these threads - our head coach is history, the arguments over who should quarterback goes on endlessly and 80% of the posters have written this season off.
As I said earlier good luck Monday

This is the first MNF game in a while with two teams with winning records. The Eagles are really hot right now and they scare me. If the Fins don't win this game, they are pretty much out of the playoffs, so they will have to play their best game of the year to win. This should be a good game.

classy eagles fans. too bad. i wanted to hate these guys. :jk:

good luck. i hope we give you a good game.

Back
Top Bottom