Eagles Fan Wishing You Luck | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles Fan Wishing You Luck

Best of luck right back Eagles fans. I like the Eagles,theyre my 3rd favorite team(behind Fins of course, and the Titans). I like McNabb and I never thought he was overrated he was just struggling to get into a groove with what he has to play with(your receivers arent that great, but neither are ours besides CC). I think your run D has suffered without Hugh Douglas and Jeremiah Trotter, even though both haven't done much since leaving. But anyway, good luck on monday night. ;)

Originally posted by Pagan
So far, these are the classiest opposition fans who have come on this board....with the exception os sammy, of course.

Good show guys....and good luck to the Eagles.

Some of the Eagles fans can be OK. You tend to get used to Sammy though. :)

Absolutely agree

Originally posted by Pagan
So far, these are the classiest opposition fans who have come on this board....with the exception os sammy, of course.

Good show guys....and good luck to the Eagles.

Very classy fans. I will like the eagles forevermore, but pine for the Dolphins to win. They're my team. Anyway good luck and thanks for showing such class here.

Welcome and thanks! Good luck to your team too.

At the beginning of the season my SB picks were the Eagles/Dolphins......then the Eagles started pretty slow and we did ok (but won).....now you'll are hot and we're fighting for a playoff spot...

You never know, my prediction could still come true :).....uh...........right? LOL

Originally posted by McNabb4MVP
How's everybody doing on this early early Tuesday morning....Just figured I'd pop by and wish you guys luck for next weeks game, its going to be a good one....

Of course our Run D continues to struggle so Ricky should have a good game, any official word on Jay? I know its still pretty early to tell but I have heard pretty much bad things as far as him starting.

Anyways I'll be around here this week so heres to a good game, good week and injury free game....See ya guys :D

Hey McNabb4MVP, thanks for the welcome...

It's well known to all Fin fans that every opponent's D prepare to stop Ricky by stacking the box for the most part and dare us to pass. IMO the Eagles will do the same...

We really had one game, where we actually executed and completed our passes when faced with man to man on our WRs, that was the Dallas game, hopefully we can execute some more of these pass plays. But, you guys have a good passing defense so it will be interesting to see if our OL gives our QB enough time to throw...

For the most part I hope that we get back to play like we did against Dallas because that is what its going to take to beat the Eagles...

Hoping for an injury-free MNG and luck (to both teams) for the rest of the season...

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by NinersSBChamps
Well my superbowl picks...were Dolphins and Niners...that could still come true. Right???

lol I really dont know about that one. Wishful thinking I guess. I wouldn't mind if that happened. But right now, just making it to the playoffs would be an achievement for both teams.

Yeah it would be. However, I know the Dolphins have a better shot at the playoffs now.

Dont be so sure of urself..:o :( (sorry to sound pessimistic)

I am just taking in the fact that the Niners are 6-7 and need to win out and get some help.

We have the same situation here, except we are 11-5.

If the Dolphins and Broncos win out or if both teams win 2 and go 10-6, I think they will teams to the playoffs. It would be a disgrace if a 10 win team missed out on the playoffs.

Don't we need to win out AND get some help to get in the playoffs now? Someone let me know please.

If the Phins get in?

Even with the big loss this past weekend , I am still optimistic!! They played tough in some severe elements! The point is, if we can get into the playoff tourney, and our D keeps us in the game like they did at New England,It doesn't get much colder than that! So if they go to KC or NE again!I would love to got to that weak *** division Baltimore or Cincy! YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Well right now I believe the Broncos and Dolphins are both 8-5. Cheifs, Patriots, Ravens, and Colts are the divison leaders. Titans, Broncos, and Dolphins are in the wildcard hunt. 3 teams battling for 2 spots. If you win out and the Broncos lose a game your in. Win out and the Broncos win out, then it comes down to tie-breakers. I dont know who has what a this point though.

Back
Top Bottom