Eagles fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles fans!

I concur... I saw some Eagles bastards leave their truck in the middle of the line to leave the stadium for 15 minutes! Like they own this place or something..

Philadelphia is one place I never want to visit!

Originally posted by wileydawg
Someone is bitter

Not bitter at all...we play the Jets and Bills twice a year and there could never be more bitterness than losing to them in our own stadium.

It was an observation made going to the games for years now.

I could rattle a list of at least 12 incidents without even thinking..and that is just me. Multiply that by all the fans I have talken to since....

No bitterness....just observation.

There is a reason that the Eagles had a jail at Vet stadium.

Someone is bitter

too make it easier on you I give ya' the first 3 incidents I had yet to observe at PPS or the Orange bowl before today...

- Ripping of a speer like metal handl (about 2 feet long) after the game and threaten to kill dolfans
- calling a little 8 or 9 year old girl a hoe and bitch and call her father her pimp
- throwing half filled beer cups at a little boy who was wearing a dolphins jersey and threatening to stick a "branch up his tight little a$$"....

Shall i continue....

dear mods: sorry for the description....

Originally posted by Scrappy

The guy fans like man love?:confused:
:lol:

Don't blame eagels fans. If the finfans came out in full , you guys could've put those New Jersey/Philly retards (intentionally meant for wharfy :lol: where is he? ) in their place.

No one would dare do that at the Ralph. Then again no one wants to go to the Ralph except for bills fans :escape:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by FFiB

- throwing half filled beer cups at a little boy who was wearing a dolphins jersey and threatening to stick a "branch up his tight little a$$"....

Michael Jackson was at the game?

Fill your stadium and you would not have that problem, god knows there is enough money in South Beach to do it........

I saw alot going on their last night......but my favorite was in the parking lot around 34w, a group of eagle fans were hanging out and seem like a bunch of cool guys (we talked some friendly trash, etc.).............then they saw a couple of eagle fans walking in with a bunch of dolphin fans and they screamed at the eagle fans: "Give those A-holes hell when we take the lead.".............then a few dolphin fans walked by and remarked to the eagle guys: "Mcnabb is overrated.".......Then the eagle guys said: "You wish you had him instead of that f---n' jewish elf." Then they proceeded to scream insults to every dolphin fan that walked past them until a couple of guys stopped and asked if they would like to taste a knuckle sandwich to which they replied: "Were not stupid, were armed scumbag, are you?"

These people are the worst.

they were terrible. I hate it when fans come in to the stadium and make it a back yard wrestling pay-per view special. The thing is your stuck with your action... god knows i wanted to belt some of them last night but then what? I get kicked out, my season tix get revoked and my night goes to total shiat. if making fans shut up means getting in to a fight ... i just dont think its worth it.. now if they touch you... all bets are off.

Fill your stadium and you would not have that problem, god knows there is enough money in South Beach to do it........

We do fill the stadium, we have 64,000 season ticket holders, the other 10,000 go on sale on August 2nd, they were bought up on that day by every tour group in philly it seems.

BTW, don't talk about filling a stadium....I remember shula getting his 325th win in front of 48,000 people in the "vet".

I'm sure fin fans were angels and didn't start anything either. Once again there are 3 sides to a story. They would have to call in the national guard if that many fans showed up in Philly. But then again that many tickets wouldn't be available in Philly.

Dont hate, in the 4th quater their were more Eagles fans than fin fans. That's pretty sad. We are the fans you love to hate. No fans are more passionate than us. You see Duce S. pumping up the Eagles fans last night? That was great..

Hey, good game though.

Originally posted by Section126
I saw alot going on their last night......but my favorite was in the parking lot around 34w, a group of eagle fans were hanging out and seem like a bunch of cool guys (we talked some friendly trash, etc.).............then they saw a couple of eagle fans walking in with a bunch of dolphin fans and they screamed at the eagle fans: "Give those A-holes hell when we take the lead.".............then a few dolphin fans walked by and remarked to the eagle guys: "Mcnabb is overrated.".......Then the eagle guys said: "You wish you had him instead of that f---n' jewish elf." Then they proceeded to scream insults to every dolphin fan that walked past them until a couple of guys stopped and asked if they would like to taste a knuckle sandwich to which they replied: "Were not stupid, were armed scumbag, are you?"

These people are the worst.

They bit on the armed thing LOL, next time ask to see the steel before backing off............. Because nobody is actually going to shoot. That my friends in Philly parlance is called having some cohones.......

BTW I don't know JF heritage, but you got to admit he does look a little elfish.

Back
Top Bottom