Eagles fans! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles fans!

I was at the Eagles-Bills game this year, and I must say, they have a bad rap, cause they are nice guys. They sat down when you asked them too, they weren't loud and obnoxious, they never spilled their beer, they were very courteous, and good sports.

:biggrin:

Originally posted by FFiB
Most classless bunch of maroons....

make the Bills and Jets fans look like a bunch of boyscouts.
they are not. Philadelphia Flyers fans are :tongue: ;)

Originally posted by wileydawg
BTW I don't know JF heritage, but you got to admit he does look a little elfish.

Honestly, I always thought he looked like The Great Gazoo from the Flintstones.

You be the judge:

clear.gif

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Honestly, I always thought he looked like The Great Gazoo from the Flintstones.

You be the judge:

clear.gif

You are quite correct.

Originally posted by FFiB
Most classless bunch of maroons....

make the Bills and Jets fans look like a bunch of boyscouts.

I posted this in another thread but I'll repost it here and add to the list.

Did anyone else notice the Eagle fans throwing full bottles of beer down onto Dolphin fans?

It was unreal. I've always heard that Eagle fans were in fact the worst in the NFL. I never believed it. I am an admitted Jet fan hater. Jet fans are the rudest people on the planet IMO, however, I've never seen them throwing bottles on large groups.

Eagles fans.... at least the GROUPS that came to the game (not individuals.. entire groups) were the biggest A$$holes I've ever seen.

There were many fights, especially in section 435 right next to mine. There was a huge group up there and bottles of beer were consistently being thrown into the crowd below the whole game.
Many Dolphin fans were talking about grouping together and going up on our own because the cops could'nt control these bafoons! Pathetic.

A$$es.

Originally posted by CoastalBird
I'm sure fin fans were angels and didn't start anything either. Once again there are 3 sides to a story. They would have to call in the national guard if that many fans showed up in Philly. But then again that many tickets wouldn't be available in Philly.

Your fans are classless.
I've never seen ANY teams fans act the way yours did.

I'll never forget it either.

it makes me all the more proud that the marlins pummeled the cr@p out of the phillies on the way to that last wildcard berth and World Series Championship :D

Originally posted by wileydawg

They bit on the armed thing LOL, next time ask to see the steel before backing off............. Because nobody is actually going to shoot. That my friends in Philly parlance is called having some cohones.......

BTW I don't know JF heritage, but you got to admit he does look a little elfish.

yeah...eagles fans are so manly...especially the women.

:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I was at the Eagles-Bills game this year, and I must say, they have a bad rap, cause they are nice guys. They sat down when you asked them too, they weren't loud and obnoxious, they never spilled their beer, they were very courteous, and good sports.

:biggrin:

I would think that it would depend on who you talk too. I feel the same way with Bills fans, Cowboy fans, Rams fans, etc. As long as your having fun, it's all good. But some people need to realize not to cross the line which is what those fans did. I can't stick up for them at all.

until a couple of guys stopped and asked if they would like to taste a knuckle sandwich to which they replied: "Were not stupid, were armed scumbag, are you?"
Who talks like that?

"would you like to taste a knuckle sandwich"....lol.

Who were the Dolphins fans that stopped? Charlie Brown and Pigpen?

Back
Top Bottom