Early Draft "Crush" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Draft "Crush"

shazier is light in the pants and tackles high...plays more a strong safeties game as a tackler...not a top 20 pick worth guy imo the more i look...

not the athlete alec ogletree was last year but more instinctual imo...

I've watched every game he's played and I could not agree more. I also think Robey is extremely over rated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Robinson, Eric Ebron, Sammy Watkins, Marquise Lee, Carlos Hyde, Khalil Mack ... Yeah, I know that's more than one name, but I like them all.

so pretty much you want hyde with #19...cause everything else is off the board

so pretty much you want hyde with #19...cause everything else is off the board

As a Virginia boy, what are your thoughts on Morgan Moses hoops? I haven't been crazy about him but his value is probably in the 20-30s and if we can't address the holes in FA he might be staring at us.

As a Virginia boy, what are your thoughts on Morgan Moses hoops? I haven't been crazy about him but his value is probably in the 20-30s and if we can't address the holes in FA he might be staring at us.

too high in round 1...i could see a late 2nd or 3rd rounder with him but that's about where i think it makes sense...right tackle or guard only i would not try and make that a left tackle

and i dont see the move athlete here that i would prefer for our scheme and what we want to do but with a new oc maybe that changes somewhat...

too high in round 1...i could see a late 2nd or 3rd rounder with him but that's about where i think it makes sense...right tackle or guard only i would not try and make that a left tackle

and i dont see the move athlete here that i would prefer for our scheme and what we want to do but with a new oc maybe that changes somewhat...

Talking about our scheme...one thing I've been thinking about...what if the new OC doesn't employ the ZBS. Does Philly use a ZBS? I really didn't pay attention but something tells me Chip Kelly uses some zone principles in his blocking scheme. We know Kubiak would, Shanahan would but I'm not sure McAdoo or Lazor would.

Ya I'm not big on him, just don't think he's a guy who would creep to our second pick. Not much to get excited about there, although I do think he can play LT. Definitely if we stick with our current scheme he isn't a fit, like a handful of other guys in the draft. Here's hoping we make a change there.

Calvin Pryor I think.

Ebron, Su'a Filo, Yawin Smallwood, Isaiah Crowell, are my fav players for us at their respective positions, but Pryor could be special IMO.

Sammy Watkins, Carlos Hyde and Tony Nikalas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom