Early on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early on

dougb123

Bringer of Rain
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Beginning of OTA's but Chosen Anderson speed and the ability to catch the long ball as he has proven a couple of times in OTA's could really prove to be deadly for opposing defenses. Guess you could call it just another wrinkle! but his ability to catch a few early during the season would open things up even more for Hill and Waddle over the middle. Would guess defenses would start covering him with CB3 and possibly not giving him safety help, he catches a few or more than a few and it becomes a real problem that could all change how defenses cover us, now possible CB2 with safety help leaves CB3 on Waddle, however defenses look to work this out it's a problem.

Dolphins WR3 now much better than last year and makes WR1 WR2 even more deadly.
All because he decided to come here for 1 mil and change.

Could prove to be one of the best moves Grier lucked into during off-season. The cost to improvement is off the chart.

WR3 is going to be a massive improvement over last year. Last year our WR3 was a combination of Gesicki and Sherfield. This year, it’s going to be Chosen / Berrios / Ezukanma. So much faster, more talented, and more dangerous with the ball in their hands.

Beginning of OTA's but Chosen Anderson speed and the ability to catch the long ball as he has proven a couple of times in OTA's could really prove to be deadly for opposing defenses. Guess you could call it just another wrinkle! but his ability to catch a few early during the season would open things up even more for Hill and Waddle over the middle. Would guess defenses would start covering him with CB3 and possibly not giving him safety help, he catches a few or more than a few and it becomes a real problem that could all change how defenses cover us, now possible CB2 with safety help leaves CB3 on Waddle, however defenses look to work this out it's a problem.

Dolphins WR3 now much better than last year and makes WR1 WR2 even more deadly.
All because he decided to come here for 1 mil and change.

Could prove to be one of the best moves Grier lucked into during off-season. The cost to improvement is off the chart.

even more fun . . . TH, waddle, Chosen have to be respected as deep threats. Should open up things for TEs and RBs.

WR3 is going to be a massive improvement over last year. Last year our WR3 was a combination of Gesicki and Sherfield. This year, it’s going to be Chosen / Berrios / Ezukanma. So much faster, more talented, and more dangerous with the ball in their hands.
At this point, I think Ezukanma is way down on the list, below Ced Wilson, and would rank #6 on depth chart.

I do think they’ll move Ced Wilson and Anderson was brought in with this in mind… but EE isn’t a lock for regular season snaps at this point,

Ya that's a significant upgrade.

We're talking about guys who will be facing the worst DB's in the league, with no help whatsoever.

At this point, I think Ezukanma is way down on the list, below Ced Wilson, and would rank #6 on depth chart.

I do think they’ll move Ced Wilson and Anderson was brought in with this in mind… but EE isn’t a lock for regular season snaps at this point,
Agree that he isn’t a lock for snaps, but I don’t even put Wilson on my depth chart. The way they are treating him, it feels to me like it’s a foregone conclusion that we will unload him before the season, even if we have to pay a bunch of his salary.

I think Anderson is likely to win the primary WR3 job, but Berrios will still play a lot of snaps—maybe 30-40%. And then I think Ezukanma will be first man up if there’s an injury.

He definitely could be one of those guys that contributes a few big plays for us. He has some specific talents that are tough to defend. To me he's like one of those fighters that has one great technique. He may not be great at everything, but when he gets to use that one technique, it's incredibly effective. His speed in the slot is just tough to defend. You put him against a 3rd or 4th CB in the right situation and it's game over.

And I wouldn't say Grier "lucked" into this move. Grier has proven very adept at churning the bottom of the roster and bringing in talent. If Chosen ends up giving us some of those key plays it will be due to the work this FO puts in not "luck".

It’s crazy to think that out number 2 WR is a number 1 wr on a good team and our number 3 Wr is a number 1 on a bad team. I can’t wait to see what Achane can do in this offense as well.
Really true. Chosen runs a 4.36, and he could be our slowest skill player on the field if we line up with Hill, Waddle, Chosen, Achane, and Mostert. That’s really insane.

He’s very talented for a guy not in the starting line up.

I think this could be a sneaky big addition, for one year.

He’s got all the motivation in the world to ball out and get another decent pay
Personality, problems aside he looks to be the 3rd most talented receiver on the team.

Personality, problems aside he looks to be the 3rd most talented receiver on the team.

I think those are benefits to us. If he can't produce with this group, he's going to struggle to find another job.

Its not like he could dare complain about anything because he's easily cuttable.

We already have a numbers problem at WR so if someone wants to make the decision easier for McDaniel and Grier, feel free. Braylon Sanders would love for someone to F up.

Back
Top Bottom