Early Predictions for MN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Predictions for MN

Originally posted by RobertHoover
You're having trouble letting go MFan. Just try.

I'm thinking Lucus has to put up a mistake free (no more than 1 TO) night to have a shot if Favre plays. If Favre sits the Fish will win.

With Brett GB 30 Miami 17

No Brett Miami 20 GB 14

letting go? u brought it up moron.

Originally posted by BillscrushFins
I don't think he has to make 6 TO for you guys to get blown out. All the pack has to do is put 8 guys in the box and stuff your run like Denver. Lucas will not be able to lead your O to scores like Feidler did against Broncoes.

I know we tend to see players on our own teams through rose colored glasses but come on..............do you really think Lucas does not suck?

and who is going to cover chambers and carter? u see this game will be different for that very reason. how blind bills fans actually are.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
i'm looking for ricky to get 35+ carries...and 5-8 screen passes. if lucas throws more than 0 deep passes, i'll be shocked...that said, this game will be called very conservatively and there is nothing better for a qb's confidence than a few well excecuted screens

i actually see ray taking off running like he should have about three times against buffalo. he was blinded by his own self hyperactive happy feet. he should have used those feet to get about 15 yards a pop, he was wide open.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I hope it does snow! If it snows the chances Sherman takeing a chance and leting Farve play on bad wheels in a non conference game goes way down.

that is exactly right dejesus! bravo my friend! I dont see the cold affecting ray as far as a state of mind. the real deal is the crowd. always is always will be. But Favre is going to be getting heat on an icy leg.

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
you obviously never seen a game in Lambeau when it snows. Nor have you seen Favre play in the snow. Favre is 34-0 when the temp is under 32 degrees :D

hey, just so you know, we beat the bills the past two years in buffalo in 30 degree weather. the only real wheather factor that kills in lambeau is in january. dont kid yourself, 30 degrees is great football weather. if it is windy or rainy then that is different but the temp is not really a big factor.

you obviously never seen a game in Lambeau when it snows. Nor have you seen Favre play in the snow. Favre is 34-0 when the temp is under 32 degrees :D

Wrong and wrong. I understand he is great in cold weahter, but you have obviously never has a sprained knee. It is unstable, and the littleist jolt can stop you from walking for 4 weeks. Sherman will not take that chance if it is snowing or raining. If he does he is a moron. If Farve slipped in the rain or snow it would most likely end his season.

Wrong and wrong. I understand he is great in cold weahter, but you have obviously never has a sprained knee. It is unstable, and the littleist jolt can stop you from walking for 4 weeks. Sherman will not take that chance if it is snowing or raining. If he does he is a moron. If Farve slipped in the rain or snow it would most likely end his season.

wow you must be a Packer's trainer/doctor/and coach all rolled up into one. :rolleyes: Did you call Ms.Cleo to obtain this info?

It would be sad to miss the playoffs

In trying to play in a game that means nothing due to the poor competition in the your division. Dajesus is right, the Packers are taking a big chance .

Re: It would be sad to miss the playoffs

Originally posted by LAfinfan
In trying to play in a game that means nothing due to the poor competition in the your division. Dajesus is right, the Packers are taking a big chance .

what's sad is that you people are still trying to convince yourselves that he isnt playing. :lol::p

Whooooops:

No doubt about Favre: He’ll play Monday night

For now, he’ll take it easy in practice

By Christopher Walsh
PackersNews.com

The Green Bay Packers are taking a cautious approach with quarterback Brett Favre’s sprained left knee. Wednesday, he didn’t participate in any team drills and was listed as questionable on the team’s injury report.

Having said that, there isn’t a single person that doesn’t expect Favre to start Monday night’s game against Miami.

“One hundred percent,†backup quarterback Doug Pederson said. “He’s not coming out of the ball game for this injury. He’s going to play.â€Â

With the aid of a knee brace, Favre did some light running, took some drops and participated in seven-on-seven drills while Pederson took all the snaps with the team.

Although Favre told coaches that he thought he was ready to practice, the plan is to take things slowly and have full participation by Saturday.

“I’m here, ready to go ... sort of,†Favre joked. “Today was just kind of a small step. Maybe I could have done more, but I don’t know that for sure. Believe it or not, I’m taking the doctor’s advice and taking it slow.â€Â

Favre was injured before the bye week, on Oct. 20 against Washington, putting his NFL record of 164 consecutive starts at risk.

According to Elias Sports Bureau, 155 other quarterbacks have started an NFL game since Sept. 27, 1992, when Favre made his first start for Green Bay.

In fact, the only team that hasn’t had at least six different quarterbacks start since then is the expansion Houston Texans, who are seven games into existence.

“If there’s anyone in this locker room that will play, ’s Brett,†center Mike Flanagan said.

“He’ll play hurt, he’ll play banged up. Unless you have everyone pulling him back, he’ll be out there.â€Â

I really want Farve to play! If you we win the game I want them to be at their best or the game doesn't mean crap. I am just saying if it is raining or snowing Sherman would be a lot smarter to pull him out. I sprianed my right knee twice, and both times it just gave out doing routine tasks like walking. A slip on slippery ground could prove fatal for the Packers season.

I really want Farve to play! If you we win the game I want them to be at their best or the game doesn't mean crap. I am just saying if it is raining or snowing Sherman would be a lot smarter to pull him out. I sprianed my right knee twice, and both times it just gave out doing routine tasks like walking. A slip on slippery ground could prove fatal for the Packers season.
nice spin :D

Re: Re: It would be sad to miss the playoffs

what's sad is that you people are still trying to convince yourselves that he isnt playing. :lol::p

Whooooops:

No doubt about Favre: He’ll play Monday night

For now, he’ll take it easy in practice

By Christopher Walsh
PackersNews.com

The Green Bay Packers are taking a cautious approach with quarterback Brett Favre’s sprained left knee. Wednesday, he didn’t participate in any team drills and was listed as questionable on the team’s injury report.

Having said that, there isn’t a single person that doesn’t expect Favre to start Monday night’s game against Miami.

“One hundred percent,†backup quarterback Doug Pederson said. “He’s not coming out of the ball game for this injury. He’s going to play.â€Â

With the aid of a knee brace, Favre did some light running, took some drops and participated in seven-on-seven drills while Pederson took all the snaps with the team.

Although Favre told coaches that he thought he was ready to practice, the plan is to take things slowly and have full participation by Saturday.

“I’m here, ready to go ... sort of,†Favre joked. “Today was just kind of a small step. Maybe I could have done more, but I don’t know that for sure. Believe it or not, I’m taking the doctor’s advice and taking it slow.â€Â

Favre was injured before the bye week, on Oct. 20 against Washington, putting his NFL record of 164 consecutive starts at risk.

According to Elias Sports Bureau, 155 other quarterbacks have started an NFL game since Sept. 27, 1992, when Favre made his first start for Green Bay.

In fact, the only team that hasn’t had at least six different quarterbacks start since then is the expansion Houston Texans, who are seven games into existence.

“If there’s anyone in this locker room that will play, it’s Brett,†center Mike Flanagan said.

“He’ll play hurt, he’ll play banged up. Unless you have everyone pulling him back, he’ll be out there.â€Â

It comes down, once again, to records and the media hype.

Honestly, I begin to feel less and less sorry if Favre plays with that knee in snow or rain or an icy surface. He should not even play in dry conditions.

OK, let him start and let him extend his starting game streak and hopefully he'll be allright. But if not, no whining or crying. If Favre should sit a game that should be it.

I have no fear of Favre against our D. We have shut down one of the most potent QB/WR trio in the NFL. Don't expect JT or Ogun to pull back when taking aim at Favre.

The only weak spot I see right now is the QB spot on our team. I hope Lucas becomes a "manager" of the game rather then trying to be a hero just to become a goat.

With Fiedler at the helm I would have said: Fins 27, Packers 17

With Lucas I say: Fins 17, Packers 14

"I have no fear of Favre against our D"
It's a good thing you're not the defensive coordinator. I don't know of one coach in the league who's not afraid of what Favre can do to them. Last year he made the "greatest defense in the history of the NFL" look like a pop-warner team. Not saying that will happen this week, but don't be too confident. It's not easy to stop Favre.

Originally posted by finfan54
and who is going to cover chambers and carter? u see this game will be different for that very reason. how blind bills fans actually are.

Does not matter who is playing WR. Lucas won't be able to get them the ball. How many times was ward wide open against the Bills and Lucas just totally missed him.

Lucas is horrible and if you all think any differant your just kidding yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom