Early Predictions for MN | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Predictions for MN

You know what, I do think that you guys have a good team, but you’re playing with your backup QB, in GB on Monday night. That’s a tough game. Things happen, and you never know, but anybody outside of Miami realizes that this is Green Bay’s game to lose.

Pack – 34
Miami - 9

Originally posted by BillscrushFins
Does not matter who is playing WR. Lucas won't be able to get them the ball. How many times was ward wide open against the Bills and Lucas just totally missed him.

Lucas is horrible and if you all think any differant your just kidding yourselves.

You forget yourself that Lucas spanked your a$$es in '99 when he was with the Jets. Take a chill. Lots of QB's have bad days. He;ll get past that horrid game against the Bills, and prove you totally wrong. I hate morons who think they know absolutely everything, and base this week pn what happened last week. Pansy A$$.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
You forget yourself that Lucas spanked your a$$es in '99 when he was with the Jets.

What does this have to do with the Packer's Vs Phins game? The Packer's didnt even play the Jets in '99

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
What does this have to do with the Packer's Vs Phins game? The Packer's didnt even play the Jets in '99

Nothing Wisconsin, I'm afraid you've walked into a touchy situation.

Good luck Monday night. Are you going?

Originally posted by RobertHoover
Nothing Wisconsin, I'm afraid you've walked into a touchy situation.

Good luck Monday night. Are you going?

no, I wish I was. Packer's tickets are like gold in Wisconsin. Very Very hard to get,especially a MNF game. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom