Easy E Learning The F Position | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Easy E Learning The F Position

Nearly every receiver in the league is faster than Jarvis. Few can ever replicate his energy.
Ok… point stands imo he will be a better all around version than Landry and that’s a damn good player, Landry was just good not damn good :)

I've watched the Welker presser and the way he talked about EZ really didnt look like he was close to be active on gameday... I even thought he might have been saying a bit too much publicly, almost weird to some extent. But you never know with McDaniel, they might be ****ing with the bills and activate him on Sunday...
It was odd to be that specific publicly. Perhaps a motivational tactic?

Ok… point stands imo he will be a better all around version than Landry and that’s a damn good player, Landry was just good not damn good :)
Lol...... I get supporting our player, but he has a long way to go to be as reliable as JL. Jarvis was best as a slot, and I don't see slot with EZ. I don't see the comp at all, TBH.

Lol...... I get supporting our player, but he has a long way to go to be as reliable as JL. Jarvis was best as a slot, and I don't see slot with EZ. I don't see the comp at all, TBH.
the comparison comes from two traits, core strenghth that results in great contact balance and strong hands..which Jarvis had both..

i get it what you mean though, it wasnt a comparison more of a player that i could say has a higher ceiling then with some comparable traits.

its killing me that hes not on the field yet after watching him in practice and preseason..:)

It was odd to be that specific publicly. Perhaps a motivational tactic?
I think Welker just sarted talking and at some point lost track of who he was talking to... Its one thing ro tell them that in private, but I thought it was borderline publicly... Doesnt help that the next question was about Hill and Waddle and he was basically drooling answering that one...

the comparison comes from two traits, core strenghth that results in great contact balance and strong hands..which Jarvis had both..

i get it what you mean though, it wasnt a comparison more of a player that i could say has a higher ceiling then with some comparable traits.

its killing me that hes not on the field yet after watching him in practice and preseason..:)
From what Welker implied, he isn't ready. Basically said he doesn't know the playbook well enough. Do you really want him out there if that is the case?

From what Welker implied, he isn't ready. Basically said he doesn't know the playbook well enough. Do you really want him out there if that is the case?
I am aware of what was said, MCD said it two weeks ago in a presser that I posted here..

Of course I’m gonna respect the plan I’m just anxious for him to get on the field cause I feel confident what’s gonna happen

I am aware of what was said, MCD said it two weeks ago in a presser that I posted here..

Of course I’m gonna respect the plan I’m just anxious for him to get on the field cause I feel confident what’s gonna happen
To be fair, I felt the exact same way and thought this week against the Bills would be the perfect situation to insert him in. Until I saw Welker's presser.

To be fair, I felt the exact same way and thought this week against the Bills would be the perfect situation to insert him in. Until I saw Welker's presser.
Sure, sometimes you can just visualize how a player fits and I think with what Hill and Waddle do to defenses and the space created Ez is gonna be quite the addition

It won’t be just two you have worry about

Yeah Coach mentioned it last weeks presser..

Once this kid gets on the field, omgoodness..That toughness, that contact balance and core strenghth he has, that breakin tackle ability, sheeeeet, upgrade from wilson.

Lights out
Well, being that Ced Wilson plays like a pu$$y, Im all for seeing EZ.

It's great to have the depth to let Ezukanma fully develop before sending him out in competitive games. Similarly Conner and Tindall are better served getting up to NFL speed if the team has capable depth ahead of them. Cracraft, Sherfield and others are already NFL ready and provide what the tram needs to complement the Blur Bros and Gesicki.

Also on this topic it's great having Welker, Madison and Surtain on board to help our skill guys. Wonder if any chance we can get Jason Taylor in a similar role to work with the linebackers and edge guys.

F position…..Draw him a play with a stick in the dirt and cart his ass on the field, dude can catch, run and get yards. We could use all of that we can get!

Back
Top Bottom