Eddie Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eddie Moore

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I just want to know everyone's feelings on this player, I have not really heard too much about his college days...I know he is out for the year and everything else but what is the scoop on this boy?

Oh yeah, I remember hearing by many...including DCH I believe that he was going to take Greenwood's job as soon as he leanred the defensive system and improved in a few things? Was this true or just a statement many said?

The scoop on this kid is that Anquan Boldin and Tyrone Calico should've went before him.

I went to camp many times and he didn't stand out ..Who knows if he will ever be the same after the injury.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
The scoop on this kid is that Anquan Boldin and Tyrone Calico should've went before him.

This is true...I would have preferred Boldin over Moore because Boldin is a playmaker and would be a great addition opposite of CC. I really would have preferred Boldin on this team as we lack a 2nd WR, BUT it'stoo late..I just want to know if the playmaking ability that I heard Moore has is true and If he indeed does play in similar style to Derrick Brooks.

Originally posted by minus
I went to camp many times and he didn't stand out ..Who knows if he will ever be the same after the injury.

But remember....Derrius Thompson was also sticking out in training camp and look at him now. I had heard from two or three that the coaches liked the way he was playing and was impressive. I remember some saying Greenwood was not sticking out in Training Camp even though to the ones I went to he did. I am just curious to find out some college news from this guy.

Boldin is the 3rd best reciever in the NFL, statistically... and we could've gotten him. This is only his rookie year and he's with a poor team. Imagine what he could do in a few years and in a better system?

Instead, we drafted Eddie Moore who is not only out for the season, but was going to be a back-up coming into this season. If we had drafted Boldin, he would've been our 2nd starter and would've made an immediate impact on this team... which is what we needed.

This, in my opinion, has been one of the worst moves our FO has ever made. Passing up that kid... man.

Very stupid pick overall unless Eddie Moore becomes a Pro Bowler, since that is what Boldin is. And Boldin is very talented. He has height, leap, hands, and runs a 4.4. He was not healthy at the combine and unbelievably enough only the Cardinals saw that.

Originally posted by Jaj
Very stupid pick overall unless Eddie Moore becomes a Pro Bowler, since that is what Boldin is. And Boldin is very talented. He has height, leap, hands, and runs a 4.4. He was not healthy at the combine and unbelievably enough only the Cardinals saw that.

This is true...from what I heard Eddie Moore was going to start by midseason...now I want to know If this was true or not and yes I would have preferred Boldin over Moore because Boldin would have made an immediate impact, which is what we need.

Yeah, we had Boldin on the phone to draft him but we opted for Moore instead. Hopefully Moore can be a steal in the 2nd round for us.

It will be tough for him to be a steal. Randy McMichael was a steal...either Eddie Moore will be what the coaches had expected or will be a bust like Fletcher.

We actually had Boldin on the phone at the time??????
Please don't tell me this. I was really hoping that day for Boldin, Calico, or even K. Washington. It makes me sick. We didn't even need a LB. We better take a WR or QB this year with our first rounder d@mnit!!! The fans demand it!!!!!

WR if ya ask me. Sage has all the tools and the brains. Don't give up on him. Pennington took a couple years too until he became great. Sage turns 26 next year. Meaning if we start him by 2005 he will be a great QB for us for a good 7 years.

Yep, we had Boldin and Moore on the phone and we opted for Moore. I remember that day when it was announced that we drafted him this board pretty much went nuts.

Yes it was an uproar. Remember we also missed Mike Doss as well.

Back
Top Bottom