Eddie Moore | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eddie Moore

Originally posted by Prime Time
CO84....shoot me please! Boldin on the phone and we pass up on him. OMG! Shoot me!!! BTW, I wanted Boldin since day 1...I really do not watch too much college football besides UF, UM, FSU football and some other games...and Boldin I knew about from his days in FSU...I selected him to be the guy we drafted in 2nd round, but it didn't happen :(

I don't get it, I'm a florida state fan but what I don't get is why did you wanted us to pick on boldin if you didn't even see the guy in college play a single snap.

"Quote:
Originally posted by Prime Time
CO84....shoot me please! Boldin on the phone and we pass up on him. OMG! Shoot me!!! BTW, I wanted Boldin since day 1...I really do not watch too much college football besides UF, UM, FSU football and some other games...and Boldin I knew about from his days in FSU...I selected him to be the guy we drafted in 2nd round, but it didn't happen

I don't get it, I'm a florida state fan but what I don't get is why did you wanted us to pick on boldin if you didn't even see the guy in college play a single snap."

You obviously misread. I said besides FSU, UM, and UF...I do not watch MUCH college football. I saw him play the last two years of his college career and he did quite well. Please read my post twice next time you wish to bring me down.

Clemson is on Demir's shortlist. :D

Nice sig :D

Not as nice as if Boldin was on the team though :(

Back
Top Bottom