Eddie Moore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eddie Moore

just to make it clear...im not trying to take away from the fact that Boldin is a stud...just im tired of people hanging Wanny for that decision

just to make it clear...im not trying to take away from the fact that Boldin is a stud...just im tired of people hanging Wanny for that decision

The final decision was Wanny's.He had final say.

The last thing we needed was a lb at that draft pick.Every Dolphin fan new we needed help on offence.Thanks Wany.

Moore had a better chance of making an impact that a risk at Boldin. Moore had a freak injury, so we'll never really know. Every team knew he was a question mark at that point, which was why he wasnt drafted in the 1st round. I agree with all who say that the draft is a crap shoot. Some drafts pay off, some others dont, bottom line.

our LB's arent exactly the youngest and strongest part of our defense. Why else would we have gotten Seau? Moore was a decent pick, who i hope will turn out to pay off in the future.

It didn't have to be Boldin.We need offence help in the worst way.It could have been a wr or ot.
The point is that pick set us back again another year.Even if Moore did not get injured and was a all pro LB, that pick hurt the offence more.

now that I can agree with, but hanging Wanny about picking Moore over Boldin is a lost cause :D Although I didnt follow the draft last year and I dont know if their were any impact players available in those positions at that time. Remember, we did get Wade Smith the next round, who turned out to be a pretty darn good pick up at LT in the 3rd

Im glad you and I could finally come to an agreement on something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom