Edelman injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edelman injury

Martel13

Since '84
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty bad. Ruled out for tonight. I'd be very surprised if it's not a long term injury it was non contact and his knee buckled. Happens to everyone

Next man up . . .

2014-10-2619_25_53.gif

200.gif

NE won't miss a beat.

Looked ugly - non-contact. Went off on cart. Who's the next man up to play that role assuming he's torn an ACL? Would this tilt the scales at all in the division?

Looked ugly - non-contact. Went off on cart. Who's the next man up to play that role assuming he's torn an ACL? Would this tilt the scales at all in the division?

Nope. Won't even effect the back-2-back SB win talk.

Right...I think Betty White is in the wings waiting for her chance to shine with Brady!

That's actually a really big impact for them. Brady does a lot of dinking and dunking. Yeah they can cover that area with Gronk and Amendola but both are made of glass and chances are neither will play a full 16 games. Allen admitted he's having a hard time picking up the offense. It'll be interesting to see how they replace him. He is by far their most targeted WR.

Last edited:
I'm glad I don't have to watch Brady throw passes to that dude . He is an arrogant little punk and I'm glad he's gonna join the ACL club bitch.

Back
Top Bottom