Empty seats at HRS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Empty seats at HRS

My seats are in 344.... packed. That certainly hasn't always been the case. I get why people would prefer to watch at home but there is noting like being in the stadium when they kick a$$.

If...When Miami beats the Ravens, and become 2-0, the Bills@Dolphins will not matter if the seats are on fire, and humidity is 100%, fans will show up foaming at the mouth hoping to see the Bills finally get beaten by Miami.

The Bills game still might have empty seats (The cost of mediocrity for so many years, and extreme Heat/Humidity), but as Miami starts winning, and the weather starts to get easier to take, the stadium will start to become full.

The game against the Steelers should be impossible to move around, or find an empty seat.

100% of fans are never in 100% of the seats at any given time.

-Smokers are at the spirals/bars.
-Drinkers hang at the bar often.
-Concession lines are long
-Club area has more indoor stuff/bars/shops etc
-Women like to shop
-People get stopped trying to bring **** in the stadium that they cant and show up late.
-Drunks cant leave their car after drinking too much pregame.
-Scalping corporations didnt sell all their seats

I could go on and on about reasons the seats arent always filled.

This is a photo I took early in the second quarter. As I said, a lot of empty seats.

View attachment 118191
That looks like the side the visiting fans sit on. The Patriot fans probably looked at how badly their team was playing and decided to leave early and go to South Beach.

Why travel all the way down to South Florida to watch your team lose to the Dolphins again and sit in a steaming hot stadium? Instead leave early and drive 30 minutes to the beach and enjoy the beauty of South Florida while getting to watch all the beautiful ladies strolling and laying on the beach.

That looks like the side the visiting fans sit on. The Patriot fans probably looked at how badly their team was playing and decided to leave early and go to South Beach.

Why travel all the way down to South Florida to watch your team lose to the Dolphins again and sit in a steaming hot stadium? Instead leave early and drive 30 minutes to the beach and enjoy the beauty of South Florida while getting to watch all the beautiful ladies strolling and laying on the beach.
The New England fans in the upper levels started to leave around the 8 to 9 minute mark in the fourth quarter. It was glorious to watch.

The New England fans in the upper levels started to leave around the 8 to 9 minute mark in the fourth quarter. It was glorious to watch.
Patriot fans for the most part are known for leaving early when they feel their team is out of it. Jets fans on the other hand tend to stick around looking for a fight whether their team is losing badly or not.

There were definitely not 10k empty seats. I am a season ticket holder and was at the game. 10k in empty seats is about 15% of the capacity. So that figure is exaggerated. Also, the "Empty" seats that can be seen after halftime is natural due to people leaving their seats and taking time to come back. Lastly, The stadium has lots of cool things and bars where people can drink and be in front of fans to stay slightly cooler than sitting right up against someone in 90 degree weather. So there are lots of fans who will go and stand/sit at the bars or corner standing area and watch the game from there while enjoying the stadium/gameday atmosphere. Oh, and having friends who have sat on the away side in direct sunlight in the past, they don't stay at their seats the entire game because, as my buddy put it, "I don't want to have to constantly reapply sunblock or risk getting skin cancer sitting in direct sunlight watching a football game. LOL So lots will go inside and watch as mentioned above. However, they announced attendance of 65,786. Which is higher than HRS stated capacity. Cheers and Fins Up!
I have the answer. Simply rotate the stadium 90 degrees. Don’t ask me which way.

I have the answer. Simply rotate the stadium 90 degrees. Don’t ask me which way.
The answer is to reduce the ticket prices so more middle income families can attend the games and add a retractable roof to the stadium so it can be closed and the fans can sit in the A/C during the games early in the season.

Of course Ross and the coaches love to see the opposing teams struggle in the heat and humidity of South Florida. So I don’t see a retractable roof being an option any time soon, if ever.

The answer is to reduce the ticket prices so more middle income families can attend the games and add a retractable roof to the stadium so it can be closed and the fans can sit in the A/C during the games early in the season.

Of course Ross and the coaches love to see the opposing teams struggle in the heat and humidity of South Florida. So I don’t see a retractable roof being an option any time soon, if ever.
The ticket prices are more reasonable than the concession stands, sadly

From my experience, especially on the home side eventhough it's in the shade people still go hang out in the ac and watch the games on the tv screens.

I just don't get it... if you're there live watch the friggin game live!!!

I was up in 337 and one of them was shooting us a double bird and yelling about 6 rings on the way out, one of the happiest moments of my life

Back
Top Bottom