Enough Dynasty Talk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough Dynasty Talk

Maynard the Hammer

you are the nail
Reaction score
3 Super Bowls in four years is impressive, but lets put it into context. first off, parity has shifted the balance of power from the players to the coaches. in reality, bellichek should have 3 Super Bowl MVP's. Second, on ESPN, Shawn Salisbury was saying the Pats are a dynasty and could beat the 90's Cowboys. :fire: What!?!? :fire: I thought M. Irvin was gonna punch him in the face. there is no way in hell they'd beat them. the teams arent even close. example: we see Brady sitting in the pocket untouched for unnaturally long periods of time. great Off. Line right? Remember the Dallas O-Line? the way they pulled their guards seemed almost unfair or even illegal. emmit routinely ran 5 yards before even being touched. Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, even Alvin Harper made great plays. they also had a dominate D with dominate players: Dion, Woodsen, a young Marion, Ken Norton, Haley, Jeffcoat and about 7 other D-Lineman in an impressive rotation. Not even close. want more? how about the early-to-mid 90's 49ers? HAHAHA!!! they were almost as talented as the Cowboys and had a better QB and WR. i dare say there isnt a SB winning team in the 90's that the Pat's could beat except maybe the '99 Rams...
Anyway, this is my first post and i promise the next ones won't be as long-winded. thanks for reading

3 Superbowls won by 3 pts each....Dynasty? I think not.

The Pats may have a good coaching staff but the players suck.

i hate to say it but their pretty close - i mean they dont win by alot - but they dont loose much either - i still hate them - but have they lost in their new stadium yet - mabye when we get a roof and have all the revovation - along with a good coach - well be able to turn this season around - still the pats have had a number of very good seasons recentally - god i think im going to have to hurt myself for having said this

Predaphin said:

I wish we had players that"suck" their way to 3 superbowls!!

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
I wish we had players that"suck" their way to 3 superbowls!!

Ozzy rules!!

you dont need players that suck, you just need the good coaching staff they have.

the pats are the new dynasty but just not as impressive as the cowboys, the 49ers or the steelers

Coaches ... players ... doesnt matter ... 3 bowls in 4 years is excellent ... if it was us everyone on here would be screaming dynasty.

If it walks like a dynasty, and talks like a dynasty, then it's a dynasty.

Wow...some people's hatred for teams blinds them big time. Unbelievable. New England is a good team, with good players and a good coaching staff. The Pats are a DYNASTY (in this new era of Football) whether you like it or not. 3 SB wins in 4 years...and back to back wins. In this day and age it is pretty difficult to get back to back appearances in the SB let alone win them both. New England is a Dynasty.

This is a modern dynasty folks. They may not be as dominating as the 49ers of the 80's, but they have definitely preserved their place in history. Unless another team runs off three in a row, the Pats will be remembered as the team of the decade.

I hate the Pats just as much as the next person. But respect is due when needed, and they have earned mine. 3 SB's in 4 years (PERIOD). Dynasty, yes.

Yes, they have good coaches, but they have PLAYERS that can play the game. Put it this way, put the coaching staff on the Fins in 2004, would they win the SB?

As said, I hate the pats just as much as the next person, but you have to give 'em credit- 3 in 4! That's pretty good, anyone else who says otherwise is just sour grapes.
Gosh, I wouldnt mind players that "suck" either.

Also........how many crucial injuries died New England have? Look at their CBs. Enough Said. Dynasty.

Predaphin said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: Yeah, man- they're horrible. I wish our players sucked that much.:rolleyes:

Maynard said:
3 Super Bowls in four years is impressive, but lets put it into context. first off, parity has shifted the balance of power from the players to the coaches. in reality, bellichek should have 3 Super Bowl MVP's. Second, on ESPN, Shawn Salisbury was saying the Pats are a dynasty and could beat the 90's Cowboys. :fire: What!?!? :fire: I thought M. Irvin was gonna punch him in the face. there is no way in hell they'd beat them. the teams arent even close. example: we see Brady sitting in the pocket untouched for unnaturally long periods of time. great Off. Line right? Remember the Dallas O-Line? the way they pulled their guards seemed almost unfair or even illegal. emmit routinely ran 5 yards before even being touched. Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, even Alvin Harper made great plays. they also had a dominate D with dominate players: Dion, Woodsen, a young Marion, Ken Norton, Haley, Jeffcoat and about 7 other D-Lineman in an impressive rotation. Not even close. want more? how about the early-to-mid 90's 49ers? HAHAHA!!! they were almost as talented as the Cowboys and had a better QB and WR. i dare say there isnt a SB winning team in the 90's that the Pat's could beat except maybe the '99 Rams...
Anyway, this is my first post and i promise the next ones won't be as long-winded. thanks for reading
Actually they are a dynasty but to they couldnt compete with the likes of the cowboys, 49ers , dolphins, Steelers of the past...

Too much parity and that team is got good coaching not superstar players...

Prime Time said:
Also........how many crucial injuries died New England have? Look at their CBs. Enough Said. Dynasty.
Couldnt agree with you more!! Dynasty: 3 out of 4! And you know what else to add, the AFC was that much tougher this year! Also take into account who they beat to get there....I hate 'em, but RESPECT to the pats.

Back
Top Bottom