Enough.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough....

Dthrill_08

Active Roster
Reaction score
Enough with the threads about other QBs. I am not sure if most of you saw Tannehill but he is good enough QB to win games. I have read a thread about Wilson being a franchise QB and better than Tannehill... Ask yourself this, if Wilson played for the Phins getting sacked 50+ times, receivers dropping passes, no running game or protection with a defense that can't stop a 4th and long (Panthers) how do you think he would manage? I know that if Tannehill was with the Seahawks he would have had a better season than Wilson and would be a Superbowl Champion. IMO It's Luck, Thill >The rest. Kaep is horrid.

Enough with the threads about other QBs. I am not sure if most of you saw Tannehill but he is good enough QB to win games. I have read a thread about Wilson being a franchise QB and better than Tannehill... Ask yourself this, if Wilson played for the Phins getting sacked 50+ times, receivers dropping passes, no running game or protection with a defense that can't stop a 4th and long (Panthers) how do you think he would manage? I know that if Tannehill was with the Seahawks he would have had a better season than Wilson and would be a Superbowl Champion. IMO It's Luck, Thill >The rest. Kaep is horrid.

:rotfl1:

And What did you do? You made another thread about other quarterbacks

my advise would be don't listen to these fools...miami has a qb plenty good enough to win a championship with and one that the arrow is pointing up on...

they will get theirs soon enough...and i'm gonna turn the knife at every chance i get when that time comes...i'm just sharpening it now

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the players on the Seahawks that I want on the Dolphins...Wilson is far down on that list..
1)Earl Thomas
2)Richard Sherman
3)Any of their OL
4)Any of their LB's
I just think Tanny has better tools than Wilson...just my 2 cents.....(But Wilson is NOW a Super Bowl winning QB...so what do I know!)

Of all the players on the Seahawks that I want on the Dolphins...Wilson is far down on that list..
1)Earl Thomas
2)Richard Sherman
3)Any of their OL
4)Any of their LB's
I just think Tanny has better tools than Wilson...just my 2 cents.....(But Wilson is NOW a Super Bowl winning QB...so what do I know!)

Yah they have some fine players on D

I think Wlison just bought himself a world of scutiny much like Mark Sanchez -> we'll se if back-peddling & scrambling will get it done the next 10 years - me thinks not - but he has his ring

They won't be keeping that fierce D for very long either as a few of them like Avril and Bennett signed to low contract figures

This is the same bull**** argument people always have when they just cannot admit someone else is better...."well, if they were in this system then they would suck too..." People made the same argument with guys like Welker. It doesn't mean the guy sucks, it means the system sucks. The guy in question was always good...if used correctly. Yes, Wilson may not be in a SB if he were here...but that doesn't mean he isn't any good.

the seahawks will keep the catalyst in that d...the middle lb wagner gets top 5 money the strong safety chancellor the free safety earl thomas who they will make the highest paid safety in football when the time comes and cb richard sherman who will warrant at least top 5 corner money...after that they can piece it...

what they have on d is very sustainable...

on o they will eventually lose lynch and have 2 stud rbs waiting in the wings especially the #3 back this year as soon as they trust him in pass pro christine michael hell he's the most talented back on their roster already and gets no run cause he isnt ready in pass pro...they'll end up paying wilson top 5 qb money cause they will have no choice they will keep a couple guys as priorities on the oline probably the center and the left tackle and piece it everywhere else

bottom line is it's very sustainable cause they will id the right guys as difference makers and make do with pieces that fit the scheme and the offense elsewhere...a big blow would be losing the oc darrell bevell and i have to think that's coming soon likely after next year but if they promote from within the new oc should be able to mirror a lot of the same stuff having seen it for a few seasons now

seattles gonna be a monster in the nfc for a good while...they will continue to restock in the draft and find cheap short term guys hungry on one year deals like they did this year...

the seahawks will keep the catalyst in that d...the middle lb wagner gets top 5 money the strong safety chancellor the free safety earl thomas who they will make the highest paid safety in football when the time comes and cb richard sherman who will warrant at least top 5 corner money...after that they can piece it...

what they have on d is very sustainable...

on o they will eventually lose lynch and have 2 stud rbs waiting in the wings especially the #3 back this year as soon as they trust him in pass pro christine michael hell he's the most talented back on their roster already and gets no run cause he isnt ready in pass pro...they'll end up paying wilson top 5 qb money cause they will have no choice they will keep a couple guys as priorities on the oline probably the center and the left tackle and piece it everywhere else

bottom line is it's very sustainable cause they will id the right guys as difference makers and make do with pieces that fit the scheme and the offense elsewhere...a big blow would be losing the oc darrell bevell and i have to think that's coming soon likely after next year but if they promote from within the new oc should be able to mirror a lot of the same stuff having seen it for a few seasons now

seattles gonna be a monster in the nfc for a good while...they will continue to restock in the draft and find cheap short term guys hungry on one year deals like they did this year...

BINGO!!!!......I'd rather have the Seahawks scouts,than Wilson.

The key to ending more QB threads isn't to create another one.

BINGO!!!!......I'd rather have the Seahawks scouts,than Wilson.

there's high potential for a damn good corner in thurmond to shake out of there this offseason...he's a damn good slot corner but i think he could also play a high end #2 on the boundary...good looking player...one if im miami i'm sniffing in free agency should he get there...seattle has to prioritze for the future if they want to keep the major studs gonna lose some guys that can play as a result as a sacrifice...thrumonds one of those guys...probably the best one

Back
Top Bottom