Enough.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough....

Subtitled: Adjusters never get tired of adjusting.

Nothing but losses, but they stubbornly stick to their bar stool caliber adjustment. I saw a post here asserting Kaepernick as 28th best quarterback in the league. If anything deserved a Monty Python 16 Ton weight, it was that brainstorm, but the happy adjusters keep marching forward. It's all they know.

I'm a Miami Hurricane fan. Obviously. Once the NCAA investigation finished, the happy adjusters were swarming on those sites. Happy days! We'll get every recruit. Instead, Miami has been losing top rated kids right and left the past few weeks. How could it be? We were so confident in our happy adjustment. Meanwhile, the big picture is still there, that horrendous stadium situation. Naturally kids will detour in the late going, once they visit schools with the football dorm, facilities and stadium all within walking distance. The coaches point that out and suddenly Miami doesn't look as appealing. It won't impact every kid but a significant sample will take note. When every elite football school is bidding for you, why make concessions in any area?

I'm sick of looking at the nosepick. Out of respect to the Miami Dolphins it shouldn't be there. Show some class and take it down. Mock somebody from another team if you have to mock.

I'm sick of looking at the nosepick. Out of respect to the Miami Dolphins it shouldn't be there. Show some class and take it down. Mock somebody from another team if you have to mock.

Put him on ignore. He doesn't add anything to the conversation anyway. Everyone who thinks he is an ass for that photo should just out him on ignore.

I've posted with WV on this site and respect his opinions and football knowledge. The nosepick is offensive and not funny imo. If it's not down within a few days then I'll have to go with the ignore option. C'mon WV, we all saw it, we all know you don't like Tannehill but I come to this site after I eat and the nosepick isn't cool! You're totally entitled to your opinion on Tannehill but haven't you grossed us out enough? Please....there, I've asked nicely.

I've posted with WV on this site and respect his opinions and football knowledge. The nosepick is offensive and not funny imo. If it's not down within a few days then I'll have to go with the ignore option. C'mon WV, we all saw it, we all know you don't like Tannehill but I come to this site after I eat and the nosepick isn't cool! You're totally entitled to your opinion on Tannehill but haven't you grossed us out enough? Please....there, I've asked nicely.

:rolleyes2:

Don't like looking at the nose pick picture either but you might want to question the general awareness of Tannehill (or any player) that has his finger shoved half way up his nose on the sideline of a televised football game.

Picks his nose on the sidelines and then puts his hands up under Pounceys backside on the field.

Coach Philbin for sure needs to at least get him some Purell..

2B41EE09D757460EA79A83AAE24CB69B-1.ashx

Tannehill will be just fine. QB is not our issue and shouldn't become one for our new GM.

This argument isn't going to end. Those that don't like Tannehill still will not and those that think he is our future at the position will continue to think so. What is important to me is that our coaching staff and GM see the improvement in Tannehill and will focus instead on the surrounding issues to our success in 2013 and get them fixed. O-line, running back and linebacker play are all top priorities.

I don't dislike Tannehill but to say he will be just fine is being hopeful.

We all hope he is fine but at least he will now be given better protection, improved coaching and plays more designed to help him do so.

But until he proves himself on the field the questions will remain and the concerns are valid.

Until Tannehill does something, he's fair game and deserving of criticism. Even nose picking criticism. And frankly, this organization has botched personnel acquirement so badly, it's fair to criticize and opine as to the state of the franchise were different decisions made.

It's not personal and folks shouldn't take it as such. It's the simple and logical lamenting of poor drafting, developing and free agent churning we've had to endure for decades.

WV is the same as anybody here in that he wants a winner. Disagreements on how we're going to get there, and which personnel will get it done is healthy in releasing frustrations, since in reality we lack the control and power on a grand scale to effect those determinations.

Debate is good. Being a broken record is good. Wanting the best for the franchise we love is good.

he has improved...if you dont believe the eye ball test look at his numbers this year and tell me he hasn't improved off of those...even with the last 2 games 1 td 3 ints (which many will just lay all the blame at the qbs feet in the final 2 weeks)

The Super Bowl should just be proof that people place too much importance on the quarterback and not enough on the Oline. The Broncos couldn't protect manning, not one bit and the best quarterback of all time looked like ****.

Wilson is the ultimate game manager. He's Alex Smith with a bigger arm and that's in no way an insult. You could put over half the leagues quarterbacks in Wilson's spot and they'd be champions too. A top 5 running game, behind a dominate O line with WRs that are slightly above average but all have a dynamic after the catch ability plus a top 5 defense of all time. they're talented but above all they're better coached than we are. We haven't had a good coach in Miami for over 20 years now, which is the only spot on a roster that should be judged solely on Super Bowl wins.

Dude you are such a Tanny basher. Come on almost any QB would win with Seattle the way they played. If you look at it Wilson didn't have to do anything. You take away those 2 TD throws (Which btw were more on the receiver) they would of still won. If you say that Tannehill would of lost in the Superbowl with the Seahawks you are delusional.

You guys have it all wrong and for those praising Wilson and saying "Ill wait till Tannehill does something" blah blah, my question was if you switched QB, Thill to the Hawks and Wilson to the Phins we would be regretting it. Wilson is a product of the system. Most of you so called "Fans" only want him and Kaep because they win but come on look at their coaches and team. Yes Thill misses most deep throws but Brady wasn't so hot this year. Wilson is not a franchise QB.Fortunately for him Matt Flyn ****ing sucks.

Tannehill> Wilson and Kaep

First of all Wilson ATM is better then tannehill. Wilson has better instincts , throws better deep balls etc... Then tannehill. Tannehill year 3 will tell us a lot.

Back
Top Bottom