Ernie Sims | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ernie Sims

yeah with the quantity of LB's in this draft Im sure well be able to get a good one in the 2nd regardless of who it is.

edit: I think this should get moved to the draft forum

vinivedivichi said:
Sure he's educated, but he's also a punk. I know he went to NFC and should be pretty educated, but he has major attitude issues. I think staying in Tallahassee hurt him.

:shakeno:

I too am a big FSU fan. The word around the forums says he had some concusions this season and was worried that staying another year and suffer anymore could cause him to not have an NFL career at all. I was at the ACC championship game. He stepped up big time after A.J. Nicholson was sent home. If Nicholson is able to come out of his situation okey I think he would be a great 2nd round pick up because he is better in pass coverage than Simms.

He could potentially run a 4.4 40 at the combine though, and I think will greatly improve his stock with individual workouts and combine. Reminds me a lot of Crowder last year (character issues, potentially came out too early) and everybody thought Crowder would be a late 1st and slipped to the 3rd...these two athletic young LBs could be an amazing combo for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom