ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Cold Pizza: Fins Zeroing in on Ginn

That is exactly what I want from our 9 pick. I want a player with hype, and a player that will change our team offensively. Reggie Bush brought that to the Saints last year. Not to mention, an immediate impact. I want to make a splash in this draft. Lets get some skilled playmakers on offense, and then maybe we will score more than 13 points a game or whatever rediculous amount we score.

Reggie Bush didn't start off having an ankle injury.

Use my head? READ WHAT I TYPED! i said its a crap shoot. Nuff said. Dont call me a puppy dog either when you dont understand my post. Ive already said you didnt understand my post and you still dont "get it". Ive already said you have misunderstood my post and you wont back off?
Im a Fin fan as are you so i suggest u drop it and we share a drink bro. that ok?

I´m with you my fin brother.:)

That is exactly what I want from our 9 pick. I want a player with hype, and a player that will change our team offensively. Reggie Bush brought that to the Saints last year. Not to mention, an immediate impact. I want to make a splash in this draft. Lets get some skilled playmakers on offense, and then maybe we will score more than 13 points a game or whatever rediculous amount we score.

I´m a Ginn jr. fan and I wouldnt mind at all if we some how pick him.

You know what you are saying bro!

I agree 100%.....perhaps they can't understand why after 4 months his ankle isn't any better...then again....the Doctors are the same ones who gave the green light on Culpepper and turn thumbs down on Brees. But whats new? The Dolphins love the disabled....from Yatil Green, Culpepper and Jason Allen...so come one, come all.

Since when was Jason Allen sidelined due to injurys? i know he had hip issues but i didn;t think he missed anything because of it.

They dont even know yet. There still gathering info. but if we stay at 9 and draft Ginn, you can hang up Randy Mueller looking any kinds of being a good evaluator and knowing what this team needs. He set himself to get OL and QB and now he is focusing on a one dimensional reciever with a high ankle sprain.

Makes a lotta sense Randy!

so I take it you know a lot more than he does.

Since when was Jason Allen sidelined due to injurys? i know he had hip issues but i didn;t think he missed anything because of it.

So say the Doctors....the same Doctors that gave Culpepper the green light. Running in a straight line over and over is one thing...but can Allen cover the entire field?
Time will tell.

Reggie Bush didn't start off having an ankle injury.

I know. But his midfoot sprain isnt serious. Its not an ankle injury. And it shouldnt effect him when training camp rolls around. We arent talking a acl or achiles injury here.

I´m a Ginn jr. fan and I wouldnt mind at all if we some how pick him.

I wouldnt mind a few players on offense. If Quinn is out of the question, then I wouldnt be mad if we took Ginn either. Definitely not. He is a playmaker. And people forget that if we get him, Chambers goes to the slot. Not only will Ginn produce, but I guarentee Chambers has a huge year because of Ginn taking pressure off of him.

I know. But his ankle injury isnt serious. And it shouldnt effect him when training camp rolls around. We arent talking a acl or achiles injury here.

Serious enough to keep him from being 100% for 4 months. Since his medical records haven't been released...we have no idea what the damage is to his ankle...and don't you know every defender he'll face this year...will go after that ankle on the field...so it may never get 100% this season.

Serious enough to keep him from being 100% for 4 months. Since his medical records haven't been released...we have no idea what the damage is to his ankle...and don't you know every defender he'll face this year...will go after that ankle on the field...so it may never get 100% this season.

Well its not his ankle that he hurt, actually nothing to do with the ankle at all. I broke a bone in the middle of my foot a few years back with basketball and I also sprained a few muscles in the area. It wasnt a serious injury, and its an injury you will come back 100 percent from. Not a big deal. By the time training camp rolls around he will be 100 percent healthy.

I take it you wont be happy if we select Ginn Jr. Who are you hoping we select with our top pick?

Well its not his ankle that he hurt, actually nothing to do with the ankle at all. I broke a bone in the middle of my foot a few years back with basketball and I also sprained a few muscles in the area. It wasnt a serious injury, and its an injury you will come back 100 percent from. Not a big deal. By the time training camp rolls around he will be 100 percent healthy.

I take it you wont be happy if we select Ginn Jr. Who are you hoping we select with our top pick?

If he was 100% prior to the draft I could stand him...but I'm frankly tired of the Dolphins selecting risk players. At 9 I don't believe his value is worthy...but if they could trade down to the middle of the round that would be alot better.

I would rather have Landry....Staley or Willis..with the 9th pick.

If he was 100% prior to the draft I could stand him...but I'm frankly tired of the Dolphins selecting risk players. At 9 I don't believe his value is worthy...but if they could trade down to the middle of the round that would be alot better.

I would rather have Landry....Staley or Willis..with the 9th pick.

I hear you with that. That Jason Allen pick I am still not all that happy about. Landry and Staley I can see. But with Willis that means Channing goes to the bench. If thats the case, then Willis better have a probowl year or else we just added with subtraction. I like the idea of him taking over for ZT but I dont like sitting Channing for him this year. I think we need to strictly go offense with this pick. Our D has carried us for years, when is our offense going to catch up? Does it take a decade?

I hear you with that. That Jason Allen pick I am still not all that happy about. Landry and Staley I can see. But with Willis that means Channing goes to the bench. If thats the case, then Willis better have a probowl year or else we just added with subtraction. I like the idea of him taking over for ZT but I dont like sitting Channing for him this year. I think we need to strictly go offense with this pick. Our D has carried us for years, when is our offense going to catch up? Does it take a decade?

I believe the Dolphins can use Willis in many ways....special teams, giving Zack a break...giving Crowder a break....Zack's time with the Dolphins is almost done...that one year could mentor him for the next decade.

Back
Top Bottom