ESPN.com senior writer Len Pasquarelli reported on Monday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN.com senior writer Len Pasquarelli reported on Monday

No what the haters need to realize is this, Jay supporters never believed JAY would take us to teh Bowl, we thought the DOLPHINS would take us to the super bowl. Marino took us to how many super bowls? What was the score in that one? Marino keep us close? 38-16 blowout.

I am for playing Griese Monday and if he sparkes the offense keeping him in. Why? because the offense has so many weaknesses right now, that Jay is just not PHYSICALLY able to put this team on his back and that is what it will take with the o-line playing like it is right now. I am not sure that Griese can but at this point what do we have to lose? The o-line needs to be #1 offseason priority then qb not qb then o-line. Jay can manage a game well and make plays that help us win but when he has to carry teh offense he does not have the physical skills to do it.

hey when is it gonna stop finally, JF was is not responsible for this loss on sunday, he drove the team twice down the field at the end to seal the W but mare choked, not once but twice.....so stop he is not the guy we have to blame, its our $ 2 million kicker.....

Well, Jay did miss alot of plays that would have won the game as well. Play calling, O-line, WR's, they ALL need to get part of the blame. The large part of the blame though needs to go to the guy who has the ball in his hands every play. Jay makes some plays, he does win some games, yet he still is not physically able to take advantage of a defense adn we need a guy like that to run the offense.

Fin-atic, I believe we ran Ricky twice in a row (for like 3 yards) and we kicked a FG on third down. Jay drove us down the field. In the second half, Ricky was shut down...and Jay was able to get 230 yards, which is decent.

I've said it before and I said it again. It's our O-Line. On Jay's second pick he had to get Bruschi off his back, roll out to the right, and then threw it up where he saw his receivers, and it got picked. Maybe if they pick up the blitz that doesn't happen? Oh, and Brian would have taken that sack. It was on 3rd down I believe.

The reason our O was good for the first six games was the O-line. Ricky isn't getting the yards, and Fiedler isn't getting any time in the pocket.

LOOk Jay is a good player, but he is not the quarterback to take us to the promise land. Our losses are not all Jay's fault, BUT a good quarterback can take us out of those tight spots and give us comfort. When they stack the line on Ricky we can't answer. We need to take the ball down field, I dont like it when jay throws the ball down feild It's like if he's throwing a "hail marry". He is not a natural quarterback. I dont know if Brunell is what we need he has his own trouble, but imo he is a step up, He can throw the ball downfield where it has to be thrown. just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom