ESPN Continues to hate on us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Continues to hate on us

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
They just had a 30 sec report on how the "Fickle Mans of Miami" now love Jay for helping us with that great comeback. I know alot of us fans are very Fickle (I am not one of them) but does ESPN really have to announce it? Why don't they talk about Zo or something?

It amazes me how many Miami Dolphins haters are out there. It seems like all analysts are madly in love with the New England Patriots.

In other news, Steve McNair hit a referee in the nuts with a football last Sunday. Ref just got Craig Kilborn's "Player of the Week" award. Funniest damn thing I've seen all day.

I am not from Miami, but from what I see from watching the games on DirecTV's sunday ticket. The analysts are RIGHT. Miami has to have THE worst fans in the league.

The stadium is EMPTY after half-time win or lose. They are also QUIET unless the team is dominating someone. If we are playing a division opponent, or even a popular team at that moment I hear more fans cheering for our ooponents than I do the dolphins. The chants of "HEEEAAAAAP" when were playing the Ravens every time he made a catch made me SICK. That's not even mentioning the "J-E-T-S" chant we hear when we host the Jets. It is rediculous.

Than we have the Fiedler haters that BOO him EVERY chance they get. He could be on FIRE and if god-forbid he throws two incompletions in a row the boo-birds rain down. All the fans are too caught up in the past and comparing this team to the ones of the past. MARINO is GONE!!! Live with it. BRIAN Griese is not his dad and never will be! It seems to me that the "fans" of the Dolphins are more fans of individuals than the team. They want to see a Danny back there setting records regardless of if we win or lose. And they want the Dolphins to win a Super Bowl, so they can say "I was ALWAYS a true fan" even though they were the same ones booing their team in the first quarter and leaving at half time.

I make a trip to south Florida every season to see the fins play at least one game. WHAT THE HELL TAKES PEOPLE SOOOOOOOO LONG TO GET THEIR KEISTERS BACK INTO THEIR SEATS AFTER HALFTIME. I mean seriously that stadium doesn't fill up again until the end of the third begining of the fourth. That's pathetic especially last night when our D could have used some noise down 10 points going against a new QB. SUPPORT THE TEAM WIN OR LOSE!!!!! SUPPORT OUR QB NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! Puting all there physical skills aside its really quite simple.

Brian Griese= Loser
Jay Fiedler= Winner

Refer to my signature.

Originally posted by Muck
In other news, Steve McNair hit a referee in the nuts with a football last Sunday. Ref just got Craig Kilborn's "Player of the Week" award. Funniest damn thing I've seen all day.

Well, considering that the referee did a better job of defending a McNair pass than our D did, I'd say he deserves it. :lol:

Originally posted by Prime Time
They just had a 30 sec report on how the "Fickle Mans of Miami" now love Jay for helping us with that great comeback. I know alot of us fans are very Fickle (I am not one of them) but does ESPN really have to announce it? Why don't they talk about Zo or something?

It's sad but true. Just look at the Feidler Forum for proof of just how true that statement is.

Not all Dolphin Fans are fickle, I mean, were not nearly as Bad as Philly fans or anything like that, but as a group, I'd have a hard time arguing the accuracy of what they said.

Originally posted by Muck

Really?
Sounds like something from The Longest Yard.:lol:

EPSN is the biggest overblown politically correct bunch of simpletons on tv that i have ever laid eyes on. i actually heard berman reference the bills circleing the wagons again. its more like the bills getting a big circle jerk on berman.

Originally posted by grooves12
I am not from Miami, but from what I see from watching the games on DirecTV's sunday ticket. The analysts are RIGHT. Miami has to have THE worst fans in the league.

The stadium is EMPTY after half-time win or lose. They are also QUIET unless the team is dominating someone. If we are playing a division opponent, or even a popular team at that moment I hear more fans cheering for our ooponents than I do the dolphins. The chants of "HEEEAAAAAP" when were playing the Ravens every time he made a catch made me SICK. That's not even mentioning the "J-E-T-S" chant we hear when we host the Jets. It is rediculous.

Than we have the Fiedler haters that BOO him EVERY chance they get. He could be on FIRE and if god-forbid he throws two incompletions in a row the boo-birds rain down. All the fans are too caught up in the past and comparing this team to the ones of the past. MARINO is GONE!!! Live with it. BRIAN Griese is not his dad and never will be! It seems to me that the "fans" of the Dolphins are more fans of individuals than the team. They want to see a Danny back there setting records regardless of if we win or lose. And they want the Dolphins to win a Super Bowl, so they can say "I was ALWAYS a true fan" even though they were the same ones booing their team in the first quarter and leaving at half time.

i agree but i will say that fans were good for sundays game. im sure people left but the ones who stayed were on fire!

That thing about opposing teams filling our stadium is a myth.

I have season tickets.....and the opposing fans are always around 2,000 at a maximum.

I have been to the meadowlands and it sounded like JRS....if you want to see the opposing fans pack a place...watch anywhere the fins play.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
I have been to the meadowlands and it sounded like JRS....if you want to see the opposing fans pack a place...watch anywhere the fins play.

No kidding.....when I went to the game against the Vikings at the Dome last year, I couldn't believe how many Dolphins fans were there.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I make a trip to south Florida every season to see the fins play at least one game. WHAT THE HELL TAKES PEOPLE SOOOOOOOO LONG TO GET THEIR KEISTERS BACK INTO THEIR SEATS AFTER HALFTIME. I mean seriously that stadium doesn't fill up again until the end of the third begining of the fourth. That's pathetic especially last night when our D could have used some noise down 10 points going against a new QB. SUPPORT THE TEAM WIN OR LOSE!!!!! SUPPORT OUR QB NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!! Puting all there physical skills aside its really quite simple.

Don't blame it on the fans, blame it on JRS. I stop buying food at halftime, becasue the lines are terrible, the bathroom lines are long as hell, and to get beer at one of the shops, aside from those little dinky budweiser venders takes forever as well. I can't speak for everyone else, but I know a big part of the problem is the lines. And since you can't bring food or beverages into the stadium + the Miami heat, you gotta expect people to get up and stretch, and at the very least get a beverage.

Back
Top Bottom