Espn Doesn't Like Miami Offensive Line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Espn Doesn't Like Miami Offensive Line

It is unfortunate that ESPN actually covers pro wrestling better than they cover football at this point.

I’m happy at the depth this line now seemingly has. Before the Fins would have guys like Albert and Pouncey, but when they go down some scrub would come in and get Tannehill killed. Now it seems that if somebody goes down the depth can step up and keep a cleaner pocket

Well it is absolutely the biggest question mark at this point.

Tunsil and James if coached up are pro bowl material. The new assistant coaches are the main reason imo we will have a make or break season. Last year again imo we were a improved team talent wise from the year before. Yes there were injuries but the talent was there to play better. We overlook the offensive line coach hooked on coke, a veteran linebacker going awol. All signs of coaches lost and a head coach not in charge of his assistants. So let's see if Gase has his stuff together and if he has the right lieutenants.

Our OL played well down the stretch last season....in fact they played better when JaWuan James was out for the season.

At worst I think the line is slightly above average. I really like the moves to sign Sitton and the trade for Kilgore.

How the two young players, Tunsil and Davis, progress will be telling. Tunsil, in particular, has some serious skills. If these two take their games up a notch we could see a very good offensive line in Miami.

ANY BS supposed insight "reporting" attributed to E S P N (i.e., New England Sports Propaganda Network) is... well just consider the SOURCE.

If Asiata has made technique and strength strides and Smith is everything the team thought he might become before his injury last year I'm sure that in tandem with everyone else we will be looking pretty good!

But be all that as it may, I could really care less what a network that including incubates sexual deviants, wife batterers, racists, adulterers, big mouthed-empty-headed political prosyletizers and other general perverts think of our team!

Kilgore is the biggest question mark. He's 30 and has an injury history but has been good the past couple of seasons. Other than that, he's going to be the leader on the OL.

The problem is ESPN doesn't even have quality writers or television personalities anymore.

Some of their articles are farmed out to freelance writers with no proven track record for quality work.

Tunsil is in his second season as full time starter at LT, Sitton is an upgrade over Larsen which having that talent next to him should help Tunsil. Kilgore is as good as Pouncey, except he can practice. Davis/Larsen is not going to be worse than a beat up Bushrod. James has been our best and most consistent lineman when healthy the last three years. Asiata, Young, and Brendal are solid backups. I know we are not Dallas or Tennessee but this is by far the most complete OL we have had since Long and Incognito were bounced.
Agree with everything you said but one thing.....Asiata a good back up? He's never played a down in the NFL and might not even make the team. Other than that I agree with you

ESPN doesn’t like the Dolphins.

If we take it all this year and even go 18-1 overall, they’ll call us a one hit wonder who lucked into it.

And if the unthinkable happens and we go 19-0, they’ll find some way to slight us.

That’s pathetic. They literally just think for .2 seconds then start spouting off bs. I’ve stopped watching espn long ago. NFL network isn’t much better

Back
Top Bottom