ESPN has the Miami Dolphins picking #3 overall in next years draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN has the Miami Dolphins picking #3 overall in next years draft...

-MiamiSoul

Active Roster
Reaction score
Wow. That's harsh. We might not be in the AFC championship game but I think we are certainly improved over next season. ESPN are Dolphins haters......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200509-055027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200509-055027_Chrome.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 100
Wow. That's harsh. We might not be in the AFC championship game but I think we are certainly improved over next season. ESPN are Dolphins haters......

So 3-4 wins. Sounds exceedingly pessimistic. Miami may not beat a quality team, but there are enough poor/average teams to get to 6 wins.

Who cares what espn says? Good or bad it doesn't matter that any of them say....you have to go out and play the games. We can say we're going to win 10 games but that doesn't matter unless they go out and do it

A lot of sites have the Fins winning fewer games next year than last.

I don't think they are a playoff team but the FA additions alone make them a better team than last year.

I don't get it.

The schedule is tough but I see more than 3-4 wins on there. :shrug:

I wonder if they are going on Las Vegas odds, if those are even out yet? I don't see top 3. I think more like middle of the pack, top 15.

If you really like NE, Buffalo and the Jets I can see how you’d reach this conclusion. I don’t like any of em so I’m getting more wins. No big deal. I’ve put my money where my mouth is.

If you really like NE, Buffalo and the Jets I can see how you’d reach this conclusion. I don’t like any of em so I’m getting more wins. No big deal. I’ve put my money where my mouth is.

Saw the Herald reported the over/under at 6 wins, with 45-1 to win the division. I don't gamble, but I might put some money on those division odds.

Saw the Herald reported the over/under at 6 wins, with 45-1 to win the division. I don't gamble, but I might put some money on those division odds.
You break even if the Fins win the div 2.1% of the time... Might not be that bad of a bet. I doubt @Awsi Dooger is into Futures because of limits and astronomical holds but I'd like to hear what he has to say about this. Im pretty certain alot of mistakes are being made with multiway odds and the books account for it by cranking up the hold but Im sure there are always a couple good bets to be made...

ESPN is an effing joke in terms of journalistic credibility

and so ridiculously regionally biased (i.e., "HOMER")

it would be disgusting -- but they are in the BS "entertainment

biz" and not remotely a viable objective source... Reminds me of Fox

and certain so-called news sources that are transparently agenda driven.

My opinion. Of course.

Yep agree on this - looks like 500 team with some upside.
10 wins gets the division I would think .

I dont know why people are up in arms about Miami possbly being worse.

Ryan Firzpatrick is still our qb and until otherwise spoken he sucks and is due for a Fitztragic yesr.

I agree that Fitz could revert and/or get hurt and then we could see Rosen get a real shot.

But unless Rosen ends up starting the majority of the season(less likely) and is terrible(more likely)the Fins are going to win 6+ games.

Back
Top Bottom