ESPN-Is Donald Driver a possibility in Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN-Is Donald Driver a possibility in Miami?

There will be many good WRs on the market that could come in and provide a veteran presence. Let's wait and see.

I'd stake a VIP membership on Hartline being our best and more productive reciever this year, esp in the yac catagory.
You'll lose bro. His YAC has been horrendous since he was drafted.

I'm pretty sure based on Driver's love for the Packers that he would rather retire with them, playing his entire career for one team rather than switching teams so late in his career. But he would be a nice pick up because he knows the system and Joe Philbin so well.

our best receiver is going to be the one who gets open the most and catches everything.

and for those who write moore and wallace or even pruitt might want to think again. Pruitt is a ST stud. moore was playing great until he got hurt. Wallace is our biggest guy although if he doesnt do it this year, he never will.

I'm pretty sure based on Driver's love for the Packers that he would rather retire with them, playing his entire career for one team rather than switching teams so late in his career. But he would be a nice pick up because he knows the system and Joe Philbin so well.
Driver was originally drafted by KC before catching on with Green Bay.

I think he would help the other wr's as well as be a good 3rd down go to guy.

Sign the guy as an assistant WR coach. He can teach the young guys and not cost a roster spot or salary cap space.

we'll see how content on building the team through the draft is on wether or not philbin decides to take driver.

im not sure how much he got left in the tank.

If we pick him up, he'll be a stop gap at most for a year.

a 37yr old WR? Seriously? I thought the system makes the WR and not the WR making the system. Then I have read here that this is a rebuild. So how does a old WR help w/ the rebuild. Eventually you have to develop your own guys. At the end of camp there will be FA WR's available from not making the cut. A 37yr old and the current situation MIA is in, makes no sense.

If it's for one year, I don't mind at all... Our young receivers will benefit a lot from it and he might score a few TD's as well...

hey if he can still play then im say we are down for a reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom