ESPN - NFL Playoff Machine 2014 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN - NFL Playoff Machine 2014

We need to win one road game and all of our home games. Its that simple. And we all know which of the road games is easiest.

I don't see the Dolphins winning in New England. I do not have much confidence in them sweeping the Jets and beating Baltimore. They have more than enough talent to win out, New England is going to cool down at some point probably starting this week up in Green Bay. However the Dolphins rarely sweep the Jets and they haven't beaten Baltimore since 2007.

Worst case is they lose to the Jets once and to the Ravens and miss the playoffs.

Best case is they win out while New England loses to Green Bay and San Diego giving the Dolphins the AFC East title.

Its possible the Falcons host a home field playoff game with a 5-11 record...

1 thing is for sure. Our next 2 games are absolute must wins. No ifs ands or buts about it. Beat jets and ravens. Get to 8-5 going into the pats game and see where we stand then. Honestly I'm not even gonna worry about the standings until then. If we lose either of the next 2 games it will take a miracle for us to get in. It's a 2 game season right now.

I went through the playoff machine with a completely honest outlook. I got us at 10-6 but missing out. I changed a couple outcomes around that could be close and I still had us out at 10-6. It's going to be interesting. We will need some games to fall our way to make it

I went through the playoff machine with a completely honest outlook. I got us at 10-6 but missing out. I changed a couple outcomes around that could be close and I still had us out at 10-6. It's going to be interesting. We will need some games to fall our way to make it

I keep waiting for that to happen. Most years, things seem to even out over the course of the season, but it just hasn't happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom