ESPN POLL: Best looking helmets in the NFL... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN POLL: Best looking helmets in the NFL...

WISfinfan13

Enter at your own risk...
Reaction score
...Dolphins come in at #10.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/27488/power-rankings-top-10-nfl-helmets

My List...

1) Fins
2) Chargers
3) Browns
4) Bengals
5) Cardinals
6) Saints
7) Redskins
8) Giants
9) Buccaneers
10) Falcons
11) Packers
12) Steelers
13) Panthers
14) Seahawks
15) 49ers

Cant believe the Vikings made that list. Id rank them dead F'ing last!!

Edit: Forgot to include the link...Plus, it wasn't a true "poll". It was done by the writers for ESPN.

How the hell do the Browns even make the top 10.

The Brown jerseys are sick!! Especially if you like Orange. Best classic Jerseys in the NFL IMO.

My top 10 would be(I'll remove the Jets from the list):

1. Cincy
2. Eagles(I prefer their 80s/90s version)
3. GB
4. Minny
5. SL
6. Dallas
7. SD
8. Oak
9. Was
10. Mia

I think you guys have a nice helmet but I think it was better before the Jimmy Johnson changes.

My top 10 would look more like this:

1. Raiders (simply the best helmet in the NFL)

2. Steelers (the other best helmet in the NFL)

3. Saints

4. Vikings

5. Falcons (Can't go wrong with this helmet, even the old red helmets with the black falcon from the early 80's looks incredible)

6. Chiefs

7. Eagles

8. Redskins

9. Packers

10. Dolphins

11. Bengals (I've always loved this helmet)

12. Cowboys

13. Chargers (I don't the like the white helmets, I think the dark blue helmets from the early 90's were better)

14. Bears

15. Colts

16. Rams

17. Browns

18. Lions

19. Buccaneers

20. 49ers

21. Jaguars

22. Ravens

23. Patriots (The old Patriot helmets with the minuteman on it were much, much better... and would probably be in my top 10)

24. Cardinals

25. Giants (I liked the old Giants helmets better, but would still probably rank middle of the pack)

26. Titans (The old Houston Oiler helmets are one of my all time favorites, would be in my top 10)

27. Seahawks (Don't like the new Seahawk uniforms at all, the silver Seahawk helmet from the 80's was one of the best looking helmets in the league)

28. Panthers

29. Texans (This helmet has potential, but I think they could've done better)

30. Broncos (I have a hard time deciding which helmet I dislike most, their current helmet or the old orange helmet with the big "D")

31. Jets (One of the ugliest helmets I've ever seen, I don't like the "new" old helmets. The green Jets helmets from the 80's were some of the best in the league in my opinion)

32. Bills (Just a hideous helmet and always has been)

But I thought the Dolphins logo was cartoonish and dumb? I'd say Dallas's logo is the best though I do like the Bengals as well.

My top 10 would look more like this:

1. Raiders (simply the best helmet in the NFL)

2. Steelers (the other best helmet in the NFL)

3. Saints

4. Vikings

5. Falcons (Can't go wrong with this helmet, even the old red helmets with the black falcon from the early 80's looks incredible)

6. Chiefs

7. Eagles

8. Redskins

9. Packers

10. Dolphins

11. Bengals (I've always loved this helmet)

12. Cowboys

13. Chargers (I don't the like the white helmets, I think the dark blue helmets from the early 90's were better)

14. Bears

15. Colts

16. Rams

17. Browns

18. Lions

19. Buccaneers

20. 49ers

21. Jaguars

22. Ravens

23. Patriots (The old Patriot helmets with the minuteman on it were much, much better... and would probably be in my top 10)

24. Cardinals

25. Giants (I liked the old Giants helmets better, but would still probably rank middle of the pack)

26. Titans (The old Houston Oiler helmets are one of my all time favorites, would be in my top 10)

27. Seahawks (Don't like the new Seahawk uniforms at all, the silver Seahawk helmet from the 80's was one of the best looking helmets in the league)

28. Panthers

29. Texans (This helmet has potential, but I think they could've done better)

30. Broncos (I have a hard time deciding which helmet I dislike most, their current helmet or the old orange helmet with the big "D")

31. Jets (One of the ugliest helmets I've ever seen, I don't like the "new" old helmets. The green Jets helmets from the 80's were some of the best in the league in my opinion)

32. Bills (Just a hideous helmet and always has been)

I like our old green helmets too, I think they'd look even better w/ our current darker shade of green. I think they are wearing those throwbacks this year which will be much bettre than the Titans throwback uni's they wore for a few years.

I wouldn't say our current helmet is bad but I don't love it as much as many seem too.

Cant believe the Vikings make people's lists!! Purple is so gross!!

I don't like the Jets jerseys, the new ones are better than the plain green helmets. Plus, Jets for New York always was a head scratchier for me. The Pats and Bills old jerseys would defiantly crack my top 15.

1. Steelers
2. Packers
3. Bears
4. Cowboys
5. Browns
6. Giants
7. Saints
8. Colts
9. 49ers
10. Texans

Personally I prefer the more restrained logos. Have never been a big fan of the Dolphins logo I am sorry to say.

Cant believe the Vikings make people's lists!! Purple is so gross!!

I don't like the Jets jerseys, the new ones are better than the plain green helmets. Plus, Jets for New York always was a head scratchier for me. The Pats and Bills old jerseys would defiantly crack my top 15.

Why was Jets in NY a head scratcher?

I love the old red Pats jerseys and the Bills are going back to their 70s/early 80s uni's this year.

1. Steelers
2. Packers
3. Bears
4. Cowboys
5. Browns
6. Giants
7. Saints
8. Colts
9. 49ers
10. Texans

Personally I prefer the more restrained logos. Have never been a big fan of the Dolphins logo I am sorry to say.

I hate the Steelers helmets, maybe it's b/c of the one decal or maybe b/c they just beat us and I hate them but I'm not a huge fan of their helmets. Maybe hate is a strong word I'm just not as high on it as most are.

I've always liked the Lions' helmet, especially now that they revamped it a bit.

they also did a throwback helmet ranking as well; the oldschool Patriots logo came in 2nd to the Chargers, which I don't understand because the Charger's old logo is pretty much the same as the current design and isn't all that impressive to begin with imo.

Top 10 for me:

1. Chiefs
2. Saints
3. Raiders
4. Cowboys
5. Ravens
6. Redskins
7. Cardinals
8. Falcons
9. Giants
10. Patriots

The Steelers should be dead last!