ESPN POLL: Best looking helmets in the NFL... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN POLL: Best looking helmets in the NFL...

Well here is my top ten.
1. Dolphins. The logo is the whole reason I started being a fan
2. Bengals
3. Seahawks
4. Texans
5. Buccaners (current)
6. Eagles
7. Vikings
8. Packers
9. Lions
10. Broncos

Well here is my top ten.
1. Dolphins. The logo is the whole reason I started being a fan
2. Bengals
3. Seahawks
4. Texans
5. Buccaners (current)
6. Eagles
7. Vikings
8. Packers
9. Lions
10. Broncos

Ya, man the Lions are a good call. I left them off my list, most of the newer jerseys suck. But the Lions are an exception. Good call. But including the Vikings and Broncos. Ahaha...Nah...

I like the Lions(and Cardinals) old uni's. I didn't like the tweaks either team made.

The Steelers should be dead last!

A logo on only one side, what a JOKE!

My Favorite is the Falcons!

The Jets and Bills helmets also stink!

The Dolphins and Patriots look good.

That's all they could afford......one sticker ( TRUE STORY )

Raiders
Falcons
Bears
Packers
Steelers
Pats
Bucs
Ravens
Texans
49ers

Miami's helmet doesnt do a lot for me. sad to say.

1. Phins
2. Raiders
3. Ravens
4. Seahawks
5. Buccaneers (I liked the old logo too)
6. Cowboys
7. Pats
8. Chiefs
9. Saints
10. Vikings

Old style helmets I wish teams would bring back:
Falcons (red helmet/black Falcon) I just don't like all that black on the new design
Broncos. (the "D" with horse).
Jets (green helmet with Jet logo), don't like the team (of course), but I kinda liked that logo
Chargers (dk blue helmet w/bolts)

I have never liked the Steelers (or their logo) and just don't understand all the love they get.

If anyone has the browns higher than 32 they have to be on crack. They are so bad they are called the "Browns" and they got the color wrong, pitiful. My list is as follows.

1.Chargers
2. Lions
3.Cardinals
4. Fins
5. 49ers
6. Falcons
7. Texans
8. Giants
9. Raiders (my most hated NFL team after the jets, but their helmets are pretty cool I hate to admit
10. Panthers
11. Vikings
12. Jags
13. Ravens
14. Pitt
15. Chiefs
16. Pats
17. Dallas
18. Philly
19. Tampa
20. Rams
21. Denver
22. Seahawks
23. Colts
24 Titians
25. Packers
26. Saints
27. Bills
28. Bucs
29. Redskins
30. Jets
31. Bears
40. Browns (yeah 40. they are not good enough to be in the top 32)

Denver, Seattle and Philly would have all been in my top 7 before they made their last change. Seattle was one of my favorite uniforms in the league before they messed em up with those dreadful things they are wearing now. And the Denver uniforms were pretty awesome as well. Loved that stallion standing up inside the big D. But the chargers are awesome now and have been no matter which ones they wear. I loved the blue and gold helmets and I really love the white and blue ones.

If anyone has the browns higher than 32 they have to be on crack. They are so bad they are called the "Browns" and they got the color wrong, pitiful. My list is as follows.

1.Chargers
2. Lions
3.Cardinals
4. Fins
5. 49ers
6. Falcons
7. Texans
8. Giants
9. Raiders (my most hated NFL team after the jets, but their helmets are pretty cool I hate to admit
10. Panthers
11. Vikings
12. Jags
13. Ravens
14. Pitt
15. Chiefs
16. Pats
17. Dallas
18. Philly
19. Tampa
20. Rams
21. Denver
22. Seahawks
23. Colts
24 Titians
25. Packers
26. Saints
27. Bills
28. Bucs
29. Redskins
30. Jets
31. Bears
40. Browns (yeah 40. they are not good enough to be in the top 32)

Denver, Seattle and Philly would have all been in my top 7 before they made their last change. Seattle was one of my favorite uniforms in the league before they messed em up with those dreadful things they are wearing now. And the Denver uniforms were pretty awesome as well. Loved that stallion standing up inside the big D. But the chargers are awesome now and have been no matter which ones they wear. I loved the blue and gold helmets and I really love the white and blue ones.
So which one is it, #19 or #28? It got confusing when you started listing cities instead of team names. Where do the Bengals rank?

I don't like the Steelers or the Browns helmets. Why can't they just put their logo on both sides!? that drives me insane, and the browns is just.............browns.

The Pats old helmets would be #1 for me.

at least the fins are at the top of this list

I don't know about the old helmet. But I do like their old jerseys. I would love to see the Pats get a third jersey featuring the red instead of the silver.

I think they've done that. They did away with the silver alternate a few years ago. I'm not sure if it's 100% correct but I think the red throwbacks are their permanant alternate jerseys going forward. They wore them the past 2 years but that was for the AFL anniversary in 09 and the 25th anniversary of their first superbowl.

My top 10 helmets:

1. Atlanta Falcons...love this helmet!
2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers...pewter power
3. Miami Dolphins...my team
4. Jacksonville Jaguars...great logo, love black & gold
5. Arizona Cardinals
6. Kansas City Chiefs
7. Philadelphia Eagles
8. New England Patriots (current only)
9. New Orleans Saints
10. Detroit Lions...good logo and an improving team

Back