espn poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

espn poll

The Fins always look good in July....But,then comes December
and we All know what happens in December...its like death
and taxes:lol:

last year we took care of our Running game this year we will take care of the late season collapse and hopefully win the big one.

At least we look good at all....

Being from Mass I seem to remember a 1-15 season and quite a few terrible ones inbetween (actually, more than a few come to mind: remember the Tommy Hodson era?). It's one thing to start hot and fade, it's another to come close to not winning A GAME AT ALL....

You couldn't GIVE tickets away in Foxboro, and now all these "true" fans seem to pop up after the "world championship" (if you can call it that) season. The only thing I will remember from that season was how a referee crew cost a team a chance at a title. Sorry, I am not inferring that you are one of these people, it just so happens I know quite a bit of them...

Ugh...out of all the Boston sport teams to win, it would've meant so much more if the B's, C's, or Sox would have won it all. Boston is just not a football town. Oh well.

::(

Sorry, that may have been a tad harsh, but watching the Red Sox everyday takes its toll on you....
:couch2:

the red sox are much like the Fins...I feel your pain..if you love
both teams...your pain will never end

I think we're over .500 in December..so we can't be that bad ;).

Someone else posted the stats before. .

Maybe if we didn't look so good going into December it wouldn't seem like such a big deal :)

Man, we are voted to pick it all!

The Fins are not like the Sox. The Sox have been waiting since 1918. That's a lot longer than the Fins. Plus, the Sox are forever cursed. You are right DolfanMatty about NE fans. It is a pretend football town. Winning this year for the Fins will all boil down to being relatively healthy. Hopefully it will be a great year!

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Yah 0.6% of "other" since it's a combination of the 'rest of the league' :lol:
and if we took a poll of this the years the rams, ravens, and pats won it, it'd be the same supposed 0.6 percent...no1 had those teams going anywhere

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
and if we took a poll of this the years the rams, ravens, and pats won it, it'd be the same supposed 0.6 percent...no1 had those teams going anywhere

i am sooo sick of this cinderella story sh*t... i think God finally just let the bucs win so that we would get that story line out of the paper... It is time for some TALENTED teams to start winning the superbowl again... THe bucs were predicted to win if for like 4 years, and so have the fins... the bucs got their win, now it is time for us to get ours...

Back
Top Bottom