espn poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

espn poll

Originally posted by The Beach Bum

i am sooo sick of this cinderella story sh*t... i think God finally just let the bucs win so that we would get that story line out of the paper... It is time for some TALENTED teams to start winning the superbowl again... THe bucs were predicted to win if for like 4 years, and so have the fins... the bucs got their win, now it is time for us to get ours...

I agree.

Seems a lot of ****ty penalty calls has kept a lot of good teams out the past couple years ;).

Originally posted by booyeah_
ok, dude, copying people's quotes is childish, if you can't come up with your own material then dont come up with anything...i wasnt even attempting to smack in this thread but yet you want to turn it into smack...If you feel inclined to do so, then mozy on down to the smack forum, leave it out of here

Originally posted by The Beach Bum

i am sooo sick of this cinderella story sh*t... i think God finally just let the bucs win so that we would get that story line out of the paper... It is time for some TALENTED teams to start winning the superbowl again... THe bucs were predicted to win if for like 4 years, and so have the fins... the bucs got their win, now it is time for us to get ours...
ok man, u want a different storyline...the past 5 SB champions(including the Bucs), are all 1st time winners....that still leaves roughly half the teams in the NFL without a ring...17 have won one, 15 havent

Yah but Buffalo needs more then a cinderella story they need a cinderella story, a miracle and an act of god to win a SuperBowl..............and God isn't a Bills fan.

Hell yeah!

Boohyah! (is that how I spell that?) Thats what I'm frickin talkin about! A little r-e-s--p-e-c-t to the future world champs. I don't care what type of negative spin the GD Bills fans put on it. We have never been looking at responses like these in the preseason before. Usually one or two sports writers are pulling for us but this year almost everyone thinks we can take the trophy. I hearby vote that if we win a championship this year Dan the Friggin Man Marino gets a ring!

:shark:

I understand the Dolphins aren't like the Sox b/c of the "1918" reference, but I was born in 75', so I have never witnessed a Dolphin world title either. And just like the Sox, the Phins always show great promise, and break my heart and the end 9 times out of 10.

Now, no Dolphin game (with the possible exception of the SD playoff game when Stoy missed the FG to win it) has had the "Buckner through the legs" catastrophe....but, it has been close at times.

Now, if somehow the Sox and the Phins could win it in the same year, I think I would die of a heart attack.....

I truely believe, this is the Dolphins year, enough of these fluke superbowl champions. Parity is good, but sometimes you'd like to see a "world champion" which is truely that.

Here you go again wagons...repeat after me:

THE BEST TEAM SHOULD WIN, BUT DOESN'T ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!

Repeat that 100 times and knock some sense into yourself....or do I have to show you my other post which proves that theory? I know you read it already but it seems you are having some trouble understanding it.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

the better team ALWAYS wins

Circling, are you saying that the Giants were better than the Bills in Super Bowl 25? I am a Dolphins fan and I think that Buffalo was the better team.

Umm...I was pretty sure the Rams had won the Super Bowl before...maybe not in St Louis, but I coulda swore...oh well you're probably right.

Anyway, just curious, when ya'll voted, what did it say at the bottom for total votes tallied? Did they round off to you? Or is it possible that my vote just constituted the 40,000th vote.

The "Other" vote...lot of frickin homers just votin for their own teams. Then again, how many people on this board here voted for some team other than the dolphins on "AFC East Champ," "AFC Champ," and then "Super Bowl Champ"

But we're an exception, hehe, I mean, we're the obvious choice!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

the better team ALWAYS wins

Then I guess buffalo has never been the better team. 4 SB's, 0 rings.

Originally posted by Dolfanmatty
I understand the Dolphins aren't like the Sox b/c of the "1918" reference, but I was born in 75', so I have never witnessed a Dolphin world title either. And just like the Sox, the Phins always show great promise, and break my heart and the end 9 times out of 10.

Now, no Dolphin game (with the possible exception of the SD playoff game when Stoy missed the FG to win it) has had the "Buckner through the legs" catastrophe....but, it has been close at times.

Now, if somehow the Sox and the Phins could win it in the same year, I think I would die of a heart attack.....

I truely believe, this is the Dolphins year, enough of these fluke superbowl champions. Parity is good, but sometimes you'd like to see a "world champion" which is truely that.

If the Sox won I would have a heart attack....If the fins won
It would just prove the (Best Team Does not allways win):lol: :lol:

I voted for us. AMEN to that! Damn the haters, they will all see where we're at come January. And it won't be behind a TV watching everyone else

Back
Top Bottom