ESPN really does hate the fish | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN really does hate the fish

I thought the Brown interview was lame as hell, suzie asked him about 4 questions and prolly only 2 of them had to do with the dolphins or his future with the dolphins, then we get to Aaron Rodgers and they're writing a book

I also hate how the Dolphins highlights on ESPN are always 10x shorter than any other one. They always show the stuff that the Dolphins do wrong, and then the stuff that the other team does right, and when the Dolphins win the game, they throw in right at the end, andthedolphinswin moving on now...

It is pathetic

After every first round pick was drafted, ESPN had a TV wireless conference (whatever its called) with the coach, didn't they..... well I didn't see one for MIAMI!! And yea, I think it was Berman who said the AFC East was gonna be tough because "NE is the Superbowl champs, the Jets have drafted good, and Buffalo could go far in the playoffs!"....... I just can't wait when Nick and the Fins shut EVERYONE at ESPN up.

dolphingator said:
You all just don't grasp how much the Northeast hates the Dolphins. They want us to stay down forever. They are loving us being 4-12.

If we don't get David Greene in here we are gonna keep being that bad too. We are on course to lose every game next year 6-3.

I can see it & I'm clear out here in Bronco country. The worst homers in sports journalism are on Fox Sports Rocky Mtn.

I am amazed to see gatorfan wanting a Dawg who just went to Seattle. Enjoy Urban Meyer; you are in for a treat.

Berman on Buffalo "What a great pick" then turns to Mort and asks "Who did they pick?"

Spector said:
did he seriously say that?

I wasn't listening. It was Blah Blah Buffalo Blah Blah Buffalo Blah Blah Buffalo Blah Blah Buffalo Blah Blah Buffalo Blah Blah Buffalo so I tuned him out.

Wow, I'm glad to see Tom Brady singing. Really adds to the draft coverage.

Well lets circle the wagons and wish Buffalo head good riddence when the NFL channel takes over in the not so near future!!!!!!

utahphinsfan said:
I can see it & I'm clear out here in Bronco country. The worst homers in sports journalism are on Fox Sports Rocky Mtn.

I am amazed to see gatorfan wanting a Dawg who just went to Seattle. Enjoy Urban Meyer; you are in for a treat.

I'll take anything at this point to avaid that thug mcpherson.

Shoes said:
Wow, I'm glad to see Tom Brady singing. Really adds to the draft coverage.
Is that what this cr*p is?

Oh, now the NFL EA Simulation crew is getting in on it.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom