ESPN Report: Wade to sign 3 year contract like Lebron | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Report: Wade to sign 3 year contract like Lebron

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Looks like this crop of rookies are banking on continued success in the NBA, this 3 year extension is making me a bit nervous about Wade staying here his entire career. To tell you the truth, I don't like this news at all. I understand is he trying to leverage his position..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2516735

i've lost some respect for dwyane wade. it's a slap in the face to heat fans. he will leave and take more money elsewhere. greedy ba$tard. :rolleyes2

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: ..........:boohoo:

yeah, I heard that. Just another way to make more money... as if they needed more

Doesn't bother me at all. More power to him.

He's not going anywhere. And you can expect even more charitable work by Wade and his people.

He's not going anywhere, but like LeBron & Carmelo, it's still a shame that the three of these great young players are ditching the chance to secure a long-term future with their teams, just to cash in bigger. Like I said before, I won't hold back on my opinion "just because" it's Wade. It's still a different case though, because he brought us a Championship already...I don't care if he holds up the front office at gunpoint to get more money.

LeBron James = Father of Wade & Carmelo? Daddy told them what's best & they followed. Sonned. :lol:

This may sound crazy, but what about Wade & LeBron in Miami? Shaq comes off the books that same year, so we can max out 2 players. LeBron James & Dwyane Wade are supposedly, LeBron said it, best friends.. :yes: (doubtful, but fun to think about)

Blueprint said:
He's not going anywhere, but like LeBron & Carmelo, it's still a shame that the three of things great young players are ditching the chance to secure a long-term future with their teams, just to cash in bigger. Like I said before, I won't hold back on my opinion "just because" it's Wade. It's still a different case though, because he brought us a Championship already...I don't care if he holds up the front office at gunpoint to get more money.

LeBron James = Father of Wade & Carmelo? Daddy told them what's best & they followed. Sonned. :lol:

This may sound crazy, but what about Wade & LeBron in Miami? Shaq comes off the books that same year, so we can max out 2 players (one obviously being Wade).. :yes:
:eek:

Man that is s**ty... a smart business move... but still is s**ty...

I mean, if anyone deserves more money... its obviously him. But it sucks that he isnt committing as much to our team as he could. :(

This draft class was amazing with Wayde, Bosh, Melo, and LeBron.

Blueprint said:
He's not going anywhere, but like LeBron & Carmelo, it's still a shame that the three of these great young players are ditching the chance to secure a long-term future with their teams, just to cash in bigger. Like I said before, I won't hold back on my opinion "just because" it's Wade. It's still a different case though, because he brought us a Championship already...I don't care if he holds up the front office at gunpoint to get more money.

This may sound crazy, but what about Wade & LeBron in Miami? Shaq comes off the books that same year, so we can max out 2 players. LeBron James & Dwyane Wade are supposedly, LeBron said it, best friends.. :yes: (doubtful, but fun to think about)
Ya, they are. Wade apparently talked to his boy LeBron a couple of times during the night he won the championship. Apparently, he drunk dialed LeBron later that night and Bron said he couldnt understand a word Wade said... :lol:

Oh, and Wade and LeBron would be absolutly unstoppable...

Back
Top Bottom