ESPN reporting Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion in OT today against Washington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN reporting Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion in OT today against Washington

Well that's about the only way we beat those guys, Rodgers not playing. GB is a tough tough place to play in.

with all the injury reports coming from GB,we should(hopefully)win this game..

Well that's about the only way we beat those guys, Rodgers not playing. GB is a tough tough place to play in.

I disagree. We will be at full strength.....John Jerry, Channing Crowder, Jared Odrick, plus rest for everyone else........we also have a 'must win game'.......WE WILL WIN......whether Rodgers is out or not!!!!!!

Boy no Rodgers, Finlly, Mathews, etc we better kill them!

I disagree. We will be at full strength.....John Jerry, Channing Crowder, Jared Odrick, plus rest for everyone else........we also have a 'must win game'.......WE WILL WIN......whether Rodgers is out or not!!!!!!

So 2 rookies and a fat ilb with 53 tackles, and 1.5 career sacks fixes what happened last week? YEAH RIGHT!

obviously if they didnt have rodgers it would be a massive dropoff at qb play,and are chances increase dramatically, but the packers with rodgers and co have looked really shaky so far this year. i think we can win this game whether he plays or not.

heres wat i think r chances r with and without him.

with rodgers= 50%
without rodgers= 80%

I still do not see where this is on the net?

I can't really get behind getting excited over opponent injuries. I don't like relying on luck and circumstance to win games. We're not the jests.

Back
Top Bottom