ESPN reporting Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion in OT today against Washington | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN reporting Aaron Rodgers suffered concussion in OT today against Washington

Who cares? We also got embarrassed down the stretch with the playoffs on the line!

What is your problem? Someone said Miami never blows anyone out in a complete game and I pointed out that Miami trounced Buffalo last season.What does Miami being embarrassed down the stretch with the playoffs on the line have to do with the statement that Miami never blows anyone out?

What is your problem? Someone said Miami never blows anyone out in a complete game and I pointed out that Miami trounced Buffalo last season.What does Miami being embarrassed down the stretch with the playoffs on the line have to do with the statement that Miami never blows anyone out?

You are right over a year ago we blew a very bad Buffalo team out! There do you feel better now?

You are right over a year ago we blew a very bad Buffalo team out! There do you feel better now?

You brought something up that no one was talking about... do YOU feel better now?
I dont understand people who just want to walk around raining on everything you see.

Go find some smiles in ur life.

No you don't get it, I don't care about Miami blowing people out I pointed out that Miami did have one blowout win last season. Even though it seems like forever since they won in blowout fashion. It's not about me feeling better.

You brought something up that no one was talking about... do YOU feel better now?
I dont understand people who just want to walk around raining on everything you see.

Go find some smiles in ur life.

I have plenty of smiles in my life, like last Monday I laughed my azz off at that crap! If you don't you will crazy!

I don't wish injury on any player, but after hearing all the injuries GB suffered today, I cannot wait for my trip next week.

All we do is get a lead and sit on it. We never build on a lead and try to put a team away. It really annoys me.

Better annoyed than a "L" ... our QB can U-turn a game & it can be GONE IN 60 SECONDS!!

Where ya been?? ... we don't have a QB we can trust. Trying to build on a lead by opening it up ... the opponents D has the same chance as our O (or better) ... didn't you see Henne throwing directly to LBs & DBs. Opponent's D didn't MAKE INTs ... they were thrown to!!

we're a nonconference game, not sure GB wants to risk players vs. us.

But if Matt Flynn is currently only QB after Rodgers on roster, with one cam wake salivating for a lost rookie beatdown, then this game suddenly sparks my interest. Its the nature of the beast. Its the beast we have been dealing with.

get over it. Miami lead New Orleans last year 24-3 and lost by double digits.
You just implied that it didn't matter that we blew out "a very bad Buffalo team" because it was last year, yet you are bringing up the Saints loss for what reason? That game shouldn't matter either because it was last year, and it was against a very good Saints team since they won the Super Bowl and all. Come on man, you are being too negative, just ease up a little bit.

You just implied that it didn't matter that we blew out "a very bad Buffalo team" because it was last year, yet you are bringing up the Saints loss for what reason? That game shouldn't matter either because it was last year, and it was against a very good Saints team since they won the Super Bowl and all. Come on man, you are being too negative, just ease up a little bit.

I'm not being too negative. I never said "a very bad Buffalo team" just Buffalo. And that wasn't me that said it didn't matter. I brought the Saints game up as an example of how Miami sits on leads instead on going for the jugular therefore never blowing anyone out.

Back
Top Bottom