ESPN reporting Tyler Thigpen will start against Oakland | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN reporting Tyler Thigpen will start against Oakland

F****** A******* at ESPN lie like a a bunch of d*** piece of s****! :blowup:

Henne is starting folks Sparano is saying he is than he is. Plus Miami news should know the truth more than those blowhards on ESPN who love to suck the ***** of the Gaytriots and ******* Yets. They are always wrong. I hate those pricks!

Go Henne!!!!
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

raiders_suck-1.gif

F****** A******* at ESPN lie like a a bunch of d*** piece of s****! :blowup:

Henne is starting folks Sparano is saying he is than he is. Plus Miami news should know the truth more than those blowhards on ESPN who love to suck the ***** of the Gaytriots and ******* Yets. They are always wrong. I hate those pricks!

Go Henne!!!!
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

raiders_suck-1.gif

Tell us what you feel man LOL

I don't want to bust anyone bubble because I hate ESPN also, but Sun Sentinel was also the ones to report Henne was out for the season when he went down.

so if Thigpen struggles behind a patchwork OL, everybody will be calling for his head. Can't wait for the post game threads!!

Wouldn't have mattered who started, both losers would cost us the game. Henne may throw more interceptions than Thigpen so the FO saved us the headache there.

get over it!!! Henne is done on this team. we will draft anthor QB next year.
We have more important issues than to draft a new qb and wait for him to develope. If he starts out bad then you'll be calling for his head everytime and wanting to draft another QB the following year. No, we need to draft a RB like ingram.

We have more important issues than to draft a new qb and wait for him to develope. If he starts out bad then you'll be calling for his head everytime and wanting to draft another QB the following year. No, we need to draft a RB like ingram.

QB is the most important position in sports! There is no bigger need!

We are a QB away from being a playoff team. Look what the noodle bomber Pennington did with this team in 2008. QB is definitely the most important need IMO. Look at all the sorry teams Marino played on during his career, and we still managed to compete and be 8-8 or better because of Danny.

We are a QB away from being a playoff team. Look what the noodle bomber Pennington did with this team in 2008. QB is definitely the most important need IMO. Look at all the sorry teams Marino played on during his career, and we still managed to compete and be 8-8 or better because of Danny.
Ya, he averaged 21 points a game with the help of the Wildcat and major running game. Everybody thinks we tore it up in 2008 because we scored high in the Wildcat fest agaisnt the Pats and the shootout against the sucky Chiefs and then conveniently forget about games like the Chargers when we didn't even score the second half.

Back
Top Bottom