ESPN Rumor Central about Wildcat.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Rumor Central about Wildcat..

Here is the article for ESPN insider http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors

Dolphins coaches are playing out every videogamer's fantasy.

At camp, Ronnie Brown and Pat White were on the field at the same time, and Brown took the snap at QB with White running out wide to receiver, reports the Sun Sentinal's Zach Buchanan.

When the Dolphins drafted White, it seemed like Brown's time as the Wildcat QB was going to be limited. But the Dolphins are getting creative -- will it continue into the regular season?

"They're going to throw the kitchen sink out at teams this year," Buchanan said.

I'm sure they will have both taking the snaps at some point...also they both will usually be on the field together, that way the team facing us must always respect the pass...

white gives the wildcat more options because of his abilities ... this offense could be very dangerous if everyone stays healthy

I thought seeing white at WR and Brown at QB and vise versa on some WC plays was common sense.

I thought seeing white at WR and Brown at QB and vise versa on some WC plays was common sense.

Its ESPN man. The same network that is still sitting on Brett Favre's doorstep waiting for him to fart. They're just trying to gain subscriptions to INSIDER by talking about any and all "news" going on in the NFL.

The press will not see White behind center in the Wildcat.......that part of the Wildcat will be introduced to all of us when the real games start.

to you and me, maybe. but since sparano said that pat white was a quarterback and only a quarterback, it's very interesting that he lined him up at wide receiver at an OTA when the media was present.

even if sparano is 100% telling the truth that pat white is a quarterback and only a quarterback for now, just that one series of plays will give other teams something to be concerned about and use precious practice time preparing for.

to you and me, maybe. but since sparano said that pat white was a quarterback and only a quarterback, it's very interesting that he lined him up at wide receiver at an OTA when the media was present.

even if sparano is 100% telling the truth that pat white is a quarterback and only a quarterback for now, just that one series of plays will give other teams something to be concerned about and use precious practice time preparing for.

defenses should be really scared of Pat White at receiver. He waa awesome at receiver for WVU.

Plus if he's just playing QB, when they go to the wildcat, where did pennington go..to the WR spot.. I'm incline to agree with another poster, the media won't see White at the wildcat shotgun spot until the season...

LOL, do you guys really think Sparano and the team would have worked on actual wildcat plays while the media was there. Of course they would line White at WR, so the media can run with it. The real wildcat stuff will be installed during those TC practices that are closed. The biggest issue with the wildcat towards the end of the year was the lack of fear opposing defenses had for Ronnie's arm. That will change this year.

I like the idea of Brown still taking the snaps & hand-off or fake to White. Then White can throw or run toward the sidelines. Brown will have many more big plays this year.

Back
Top Bottom