Every drop back of Tua’s first 2 seasons | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every drop back of Tua’s first 2 seasons

I’m actually more interested in every muffed block by the Oline and every poorly executed technique or block by the Oline. Seems to me you can make plays if your Oline only gives you 1.5 seconds before you must throw, or where the Oline cannot open holes for the running game.

I’d welcome a review of Oline play. Too much has already been said about Tua.

Then, I’d like to see a review of dropped passes and running the wrong route.

You know Burrow was the most sacked QB this year.

I like to watch the 2020 Cardinals game and think, there is good QB play there and a clutch performance. How do we get that out of Tua much more consistently?
This right here is what I am talking about. By far this was Tua best game as a pro!! He made plays with his arm and legs and we won this game because of HIM. We have yet to see a repeat performance and when you talk about franchise QB he must have the ability to put the team on his back and elevate the play of those around him and highly doubt he will be able to do so. I went back and forth with neighbor about this and I asked him straight up how many games did Tua win us, I pointed out the Arizona game was the only game, he respond by saying he didn’t loose us any games, I then said that’s not what I asked, he then called me hater and went back inside!! Anyways, the point I want to make is most don’t hate Tua we want him to do well, the thing is he hasn’t really shown us anything to say imagine if he gets an Oline what he will be able to do.

Watson still had one of the best LT's in football with Tunsil on his blind side though, who had a great year. Tua had nothing remotely close to that in 2021
He was a pro bowl player before they got Tunsil, then wen tto probowl in the two years with him too.

This right here is what I am talking about. By far this was Tua best game as a pro!! He made plays with his arm and legs and we won this game because of HIM. We have yet to see a repeat performance and when you talk about franchise QB he must have the ability to put the team on his back and elevate the play of those around him and highly doubt he will be able to do so. I went back and forth with neighbor about this and I asked him straight up how many games did Tua win us, I pointed out the Arizona game was the only game, he respond by saying he didn’t loose us any games, I then said that’s not what I asked, he then called me hater and went back inside!! Anyways, the point I want to make is most don’t hate Tua we want him to do well, the thing is he hasn’t really shown us anything to say imagine if he gets an Oline what he will be able to do.
Agreed! I dont hate Tua either, I am just a realist who sees the football game without rose colored glasses. Believe me, I want Tua to be awesome, he just isnt and needs too much to be an upper ecehelon QB.

Actually legit question...Burrow and Tua have comparable arm strength. What advantage does Burrow have over Tua? Can't imagine he is more accurate....throwing on the run / improvising on busted plays? Clearly having Tee Higgins, Chase and Boyd is a dream

in todays league if your QB needs a clean pocket and the threat of the run game you need yourself a QB
Exactly, finally someone gets it! This is why Kansas City decided to cut Mahomes and look for a QB instead of investing a first round pick at RB, trading a first round pick for a LT, signing a LG to an $80 million contract, and drafting a center in the second round. If Mahomes needs a clean pocket and a running game, it’s really time to ditch him and move on.

I’m actually more interested in every muffed block by the Oline and every poorly executed technique or block by the Oline. Seems to me you can make plays if your Oline only gives you 1.5 seconds before you must throw, or where the Oline cannot open holes for the running game.

I’d welcome a review of Oline play. Too much has already been said about Tua.

Then, I’d like to see a review of dropped passes and running the wrong route.
There isn't enough time in the day

Actually legit question...Burrow and Tua have comparable arm strength. What advantage does Burrow have over Tua? Can't imagine he is more accurate....throwing on the run / improvising on busted plays? Clearly having Tee Higgins, Chase and Boyd is a dream
Burrow has played less games and Tua and it’s fair to say we have seen enough of him to call him a franchise QB.

Obviously it means Bengals O line sucks and Burrow still played at a high level and won a playoff game.
It's not obvious when it could mean he's a statue in the pocket too, so I was asking for clarification.

Do you think their OL is worse than ours bc he took more sacks?

Obviously it means Bengals O line sucks and Burrow still played at a high level and won a playoff game.
Being sacked a lot does not mean the OL sucks. In 2018 the Packer's OL ranked 7th and the Cowboys 14th. Dak Prescott was sacked 2nd most in the NFL and Rodgers was sacked 5th most.

It could be a combination of things. Maybe the QB holds on to the ball because he's lost out there, maybe the offense run's a lot of deep routes thus forcing the QB to hold on to the ball, maybe the QB has a habit of scrambling around instead of simply throwing the ball away, or maybe it's another reason altogether that can only be seen by watching the game.

Stats don't tell the whole story.

Back
Top Bottom