Every thread I do I am criticized. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every thread I do I am criticized.

Oz_CurtainJPG-1.jpg

Man_Behind_the_Curtain-1.jpg

See, we are actually just having fun with it.... I have probably started about 30-40 threads.. Actually I dont mind the ones that get attacked, its the ones that nobody read that bothers me.

Surferosa has it right. Don't take it personally. Gotta roll with the punches, laugh when people are witty and go on with it. We are all PHIN fans-well except for in the depths, and we share optimism.

AND the thing about the VIP is true. You wont get beat up on there. If it has already been posted, somebody will nicely make you aware of it... Unless it's CNC66-- Tehn wee tele him taht hes spellin funie agin,.... (Sorry Marty)

Do not give up!:D Perhaps do more posting to threads already started. It is rough when you first get on here, but once you get yourself established as a solid member of the family, everything will be fine. Keep your chin up!:wink:

EBMisfit said:
I specifically told you not to pay attention to him! All my plans... ruined, ruined! If it weren't for you meddling kids, I would have gotten away with it!

evil pure evil, that cnc is :tongue: j/k

Back
Top Bottom