Ex-Dolphin players frustrated........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex-Dolphin players frustrated........

Sure they're frustrated. We're all frustrated. They're just mirroring what we say here. But Kuch is the only one mentioning Wannstedt.

I'd have liked to hear the rest of those players' comments. Jackson was obviously going for a certain angle - frustration and disappointment.

Yeah.

I'm surprised he included Nat Moore's comments about the players looking into the mirror and asking what they could have done differently.

I agree with Kuechenburg that Wanny should go, but since he rarely watches the games I won't take his opinion seriously.

However, I am happy that other ex-Dolphins still care a lot about the team. By reading the article, a lot of the ex-players are fans like the guys who post here. A lot of them seem to have similar opinions to many of the posters here.

Watching the playoff games this weekend, seeing the level of play, it's pretty clear the phins wouldn't get far.
One of the players in the article commented on the top 5 defense, and the fact the phins added to it when it was clear o-line was the top need.
I'm more pissed now than ever that that idiot went out and got more defensive players in the offseason. Thank god Wanny won't be doing the hiring anymore!

Thats people that you have to listen to people that have been there. I do wish they would fire Wanny but I do agree with Nat Moore, you are a grown man you know how to play the game of Football. You have to look in the mirror an say what can I do better. You have to take it in your own hands an say I am not going to let this wr get away from me or I am not going to miss this block this guy is not going to get to the QB. I believe that is why NE is doing so well few mistakes. But as far as Fiedler goes he has had a chance to prove himself and he says the same thing every offseason and it is always the same thing. Fails to play to his beliefs. Alot of times below average of the qb position.

On that MNF game against Philly, csonka was in the booth with shula and he looked disgusted.

I agree with most of their comments. We as fans have known that Dave and Fiedler are not getting the job done and need to go. We fasn have known that the team has blwon it by not addressing the lack of offensive line.

If ex-players know it, and if we know it, why in the hell can the team not get it?

Now that is why we are all frustrated.

You have got to have a team nucleus. Like the UCONN girls BB team got team chemistry. Play together always want to win you want to play good because you don't want to lose or your teamates to lose. Always play for the passion of the game not indorsements or money. I think some players take that for granted. You can tell from a team with chemistry than from a team that don't. I hate the pats but they play with chemistry they are like a family.

Let us not forget that our talented Defense did not got get the job done in a few games over the last few years also. Giving up an average of 30 points per game on those bellow, oh and they still are above .500 teams, exept for Houston...

03= Houston, Tenn, Phili
02= KC, Buff, Minn, and NE
01= St Louis and NE

This offensive unit has not score more than an avg of 21 points per game since the last 4 years. So yes, DW the GM is at fault for not getting the talent on the offense to challenge their opponents.

I don't blame it on JF, he is being paid to play and is not going to tell his coach that he is not good enough to be able to help this team with just one probowl RB, 1 good WR and TE, and an underachieving OL. If he did he would be a finger pointer and using excuses for his performance. Not a good thing for a team atmosphere...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a good point Disnardo you can't blame every thing on Fiedler he is giving it all. It may not be good enough but he is really all we got to deal with. Alot of blame on GM and HC. Fiedler does have alot of heart. You can also tell the team plays harder when he is playing. Against Washington the defense was aweful and offense was aweful he came in the whole team started playing harder. Offense was moving down the field and the defense was all over the ball.

Originally posted by Noland
You have got to have a team nucleus. Like the UCONN girls BB team got team chemistry.

Wow. The day has arrived where we compare the Dolphins to a bunch of girls. AND say it with seriousness.

Dolfan02 I give credit were credit is due. They play together they havent lost but 2 games 3 1/4 years that is team chemistry. No I dont think the dolphins are girls or play like girls. I just think the dolphins are lacking chemistry some times a lack of coaching I guess. How about a better example 6 titles in 8 yars the Chicago Bulls that is chemistry and of course Michael Jordan. 72-10 Look at the Marlins not a high payed team but World Series Champs. Not alot of great players just team chemistry. Look at their payroll and the Yankees payroll.

Noland: relax, I was just being funny. It was an easy set-up, that comment stood out so I threw in a joke. But you're right on both fronts, the Dolphins need better team chemistry and the UCONN girls basketball team is one of the best of all-time. Good points.

Still in humorous mode :goof:

Back
Top Bottom