Ex-Dolphins QB Scott Mitchell to compete on Biggest Loser at 366 pounds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex-Dolphins QB Scott Mitchell to compete on Biggest Loser at 366 pounds

Daaaamn. Talk about letting yourself go. He has the savior for us after Marino went down with the achilles injury against the Browns. Hated seeing that happen to Dan but it was awesome watching his comeback versus the Patsies against Bledsoe on a rain soaked field throwing for over 470 yards and 5 TD's.

Dan the Man.:df81:

[video=youtube;8Ki0j3GL2cY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ki0j3GL2cY[/video]

At least Mitchell has been away from the game 15 years. I know a lot of ex-players who are in the 350/360 range. I'm more shocked by Damien Woody being 388, seeing that it hasn't been that long ago that he retired. I'm also surprised Zina Garrison is 263.

How in the hell did he get up to 366lb. That's absolutely amazing. That is an all-time example of letting yourself go.

If he loses the weight, expect Cote to write an article suggesting we sign Scott Mitchell to start and trade Tannehill.

That DET paycheck came in big time.

He is about 6-6, he looks better than I thought he would at that weight. Dude is a load now though, I hope he loses the weight. I loved when we got him in the 4th rd back then, it was a shame that he popped his shoulder right out of the gate when he took over for Marino, iirc that's when he tore his achilles tendon. I always like Mitchell as a QB, wish that he stayed with Miami longer.

He is about 6-6, he looks better than I thought he would at that weight. Dude is a load now though, I hope he loses the weight. I loved when we got him in the 4th rd back then, it was a shame that he popped his shoulder right out of the gate when he took over for Marino, iirc that's when he tore his achilles tendon. I always like Mitchell as a QB, wish that he stayed with Miami longer.

Once tape was had on him, he was done.

Maybe Danny can get him on Nutrisystems if the loser show does not work.

How in the hell did he get up to 366lb. That's absolutely amazing. That is an all-time example of letting yourself go.

If he loses the weight, expect Cote to write an article suggesting we sign Scott Mitchell to start and trade Tannehill.

Heavy bones

He still looks lighter than Jared Lorenzen, while Jared was active.

Daaaamn. Talk about letting yourself go. He has the savior for us after Marino went down with the achilles injury against the Browns. Hated seeing that happen to Dan but it was awesome watching his comeback versus the Patsies against Bledsoe on a rain soaked field throwing for over 470 yards and 5 TD's.

was the genius DC for the Pats then? Marino, a great OC, a very good pass pro OL, Terry Kirby, Fryar. GOD DAMN we could use any or all of that

I could sit on my couch and watch Dan Marino zing footballs around all day. Never gets old and is so impressive. Best pure thrower of football ever.

DAAAAANG!!!

scott's got more chins than a chinese phone book!!

i have seen sharpei dogs with less wrinkles.

protein GOOD!! carbs...... BAD!! no more donuts and fries for breakfast dude!!

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Omar Kelly should be on the biggest loser

thought he already is the biggest loser?

I was at that game Dude. Best game I have ever seen at Joe Robbie Stadium hands down. Was it Joe Robbie? Or Dolphin Stadium? Or Pro Player at the time? Maybe I can dig up my ticket...

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Maybe we should stick with one name. Like the Orange Bowl, and one great Coach like Shula, and one great QB like Marino. Eventually it may happen again man!

Joe Robbie Stadium (1987–1996)
Pro Player Park (1996)
Pro Player Stadium (1996–2005)
Dolphins Stadium (2005–2006)
Dolphin Stadium (2006–2009)[1]
Land Shark Stadium (2009–2010)
Sun Life Stadium (2010–2015)

Back
Top Bottom