Ex-Dolphins QB Scott Mitchell to compete on Biggest Loser at 366 pounds | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex-Dolphins QB Scott Mitchell to compete on Biggest Loser at 366 pounds

I guess AJ Feeley was our Karmic payback for dodging a bullet.

“It’s unfortunate that I’m leaving Miami, but I don’t leave behind any hard feelings, “said Mitchell. “I wanted a chance to play and be the regular guy, the starter, and I knew I wasn't going to get that here. But the Dolphins gave me a chance to become a good football player and prove myself in the league, and I'm grateful for that.”

I was at that game Dude. Best game I have ever seen at Joe Robbie Stadium hands down. Was it Joe Robbie? Or Dolphin Stadium? Or Pro Player at the time? Maybe I can dig up my ticket...

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Maybe we should stick with one name. Like the Orange Bowl, and one great Coach like Shula, and one great QB like Marino. Eventually it may happen again man!

Joe Robbie Stadium (1987–1996)
Pro Player Park (1996)
Pro Player Stadium (1996–2005)
Dolphins Stadium (2005–2006)
Dolphin Stadium (2006–2009)[1]
Land Shark Stadium (2009–2010)
Sun Life Stadium (2010–2015)

Marino had more time to pass in that one video than Tannehill had all year.

that's alright yall keep knocking fat people. hopefully one day it will sneak up on you. but as far as Mitchell goes, when I read that 366 pound qb had joined biggest loser I figured the pilsbury throw boy, when I saw the pic I still didn't recognize it as Mitchell.

Back
Top Bottom