Expect Tyreek to go off Thursday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expect Tyreek to go off Thursday

Hill is an effervescent leader. And the is team would run to battle with him as he would them.
My point is that if he wants revenge on Apple, then the whole team is going amp up and get him the win. And I have to think McDaniel will draw up something good for Tyreek to make a fool out of Apple. This will be a personal game.

Too many people overlooking this game.

I really hope we win this, but it will be a very close game IF we do. Going on the road, after a very emotional home win is a recipe for a letdown.

Couple that with our defense playing the equivalent of 1.5 weeks **on a short week** means our D will be very tired.

Our offense is going to need to carry long drives to keep the D fresh. Although we’re the better team, the stage is set for a closely fought game. If we play complimentary football and protect our beaten up D, then we’ll win on coaching alone.

This game is going to be tough I think. If Tua is struggling with a back injury (no small thing to fight through in my experience) I would rather sit him, than have him out there at 50%. Trust Teddy to do what he's paid to do, run the ball and play good defense.

The Cowboys beat them rushing the ball 26 times for over 100 yards. Steelers won with less than 80 yds rushing and the Jets managed around 70. I'd like to see us improve in the run game give Edmonds and Mossert about 30 touches and targets combined, I think this could be a close game, their Steelers and Cowboys games were decided by 3 pts.

Our offense is key in this game and they don't have the 'we are tired' excuse.

Defense won't be tired right off the bat. Adrenaline and night game atmosphere will juice them up along with it not being so hot as it is here. But second half? We have to jump on them early and be able to hold on because they will begin to feel it in the second half of the game, not the first.

This game is going to be tough I think. If Tua is struggling with a back injury (no small thing to fight through in my experience) I would rather sit him, than have him out there at 50%. Trust Teddy to do what he's paid to do, run the ball and play good defense.
Run the ball? We’re averaging 3.3 ypc.

You think this offense is doing anything if we’re relying on that to carry it.

Burrow struggles against cover 2 , the 2 teams that beat him this yr played a lot of cover 2 . The brilliant Jets played it less than 5 times against him . Guess what he carved the Jets up

Back
Top Bottom