Exploring The Dolphins’ Plan On Defense, Courtesy Of The Ivy Leaguer Making The Calls | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Exploring The Dolphins’ Plan On Defense, Courtesy Of The Ivy Leaguer Making The Calls

Good Vibes from Graham. Just simply put.
Loved his interview.

Probably the kind of guy that comes up with some off the wall one liner in a tense situation. The kind of guy a player runs through a wall for.

Loved his interview.

Probably the kind of guy that comes up with some off the wall one liner in a tense situation. The kind of guy a player runs through a wall for.

Compared to Burke? Absolutely!

I hope the Yale man Graham does better than the Dartmouth man Burke.

I hope the Yale man Graham does better than the Dartmouth man Burke.

Agreed! Also, he'll get a lot of feedback from Flores on D. Unlike Burke who had whom exactly?
I don't know what the results will be with this team going forward. But without even taking a single snap, you can almost say with 100% confidence, that they'll at least be better coached going forward.
I don't know how much that is an indictment on the previous regime or a praise of the current makeup of the new regime.

Agreed! Also, he'll get a lot of feedback from Flores on D. Unlike Burke who had whom exactly?
I don't know what the results will be with this team going forward. But without even taking a single snap, you can almost say with 100% confidence, that they'll at least be better coached going forward.
I don't know how much that is an indictment on the previous regime or a praise of the current makeup of the new regime.
I think VJ was the mentor. Gase refused an offer to be a head coach before Miami because they wouldn't let him bring VJ with him. Gase thought VJ was the brightest defensive mind he had met, and this was including Nick Saban.

regimes (plural). Yes, it is.

Truth Bombs 101! Its such a strange feeling for a Dolphins fan, I think they call it optimism...?

After pending cuts & FA, this is what our D-line looks like.....

DE Tank Carradine
DT Godchaux
DT Taylor
DE Harris

I also don't see any 34 OLB's on the roster either.

This unit needs a MAJOR overhaul. They should be bringing in a NT, 2 DE's who can start and likely another interior guy who can play a couple of spots from 3 technique to 5 technique.

Back
Top Bottom