Express you feelings about Wanny.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Express you feelings about Wanny....

What do you think of Dave Wandstedt's job in Miami?

• good job

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • fair

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • get rid of him now

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by MarinoFan

EVERY TEAM has it's opposers to get someone fired. That's just the way it goes. Remember how many people wanted Marino benched? In general, the feeling is he's done a good job keeping a nucleus of good players here to compete. He has made good moves consistenly every offseason, and hasn't once banked the the future of the team for today. Realize the Dolphins do not have that nasty streak the Bills have of stinking every few years. People around here know how to manage a team. Now we may have a bad December streak, but how the hell are you going to blame our coach on that. If anything, last season's failures all fall upon the shoulders of Lucas, and a few other idiots. We stunk, admittedly, but ultimately it was not coached fault. He put the team in the position to win those games.

Fiedler, Gadsden, & Chambers don't all go down in that Denver game, and you wouldn't have anything to say today.

You were still wrong though :D

Fairbanks, I didn't say JJ got you to the SB, I was just tryin to play devil's advocate about your thoughts on college coaches.

Originally posted by justafan

You were still wrong though :D

Nope, not necessarily. Look at the results again. #1, just because I said "no Buffalo fans", I am sure at least a couple of your buddies posted. #2, results clearly show most people are happy with what Dave has done. SO, you were wrong.

You said "everyone" :lol: As a matter of fact 26 said he didn't do good.

BTW I didn't vote.

I've got nothing against college coaches, it's just that the harshest critics of Wanny want to win now. I don't think a college coach is going to come in and do that. I think Wanny is close. If we hire a new coach, whether pro or college, they are going to spend the first couple of years cleaning house and bringing in players that match their offensive and defensive philosophys. In the mean time we have more fans screaming about winning now. It never ends. Hope upon hope that the Phins go to and win the superbowl this year. Great right. Silence the critics. So the next season rolls along and stuff happens, players get injured, players get their ring and retire, we lose players to FA and don't go the the SB again. All the critics will be right back. I just think it's pointless. If we are terrible and the fish start losing fans and W.H. starts losing money then you watch how fast we have a new coach.

I for one think that Wanny has done a fair job. Not great. Imagine if he didn't hire Norv?

okay, you have the last word. I will not argue with you about our coach. It's all moot anyway.

all right i want wanny sacked but come on no coach is going to be sacked after a draft.this time next year we will have a new coach trust me!!!!

sure, and when we bring in a new coach, expect to be completely disapointed and pissed off because he is rearranging everything. The number one Wanny supporter is Wayne Huizenga.

thats what this team needs a good kick up the arse!!!!i`ll take a season of rearranging to have a seroius superbowl team.wannys loves jay to much to bring in a qb to pressure jay at the starting position,we need more compition on jay hopefully griese would do that but i doubt wanny wants a qb battle he thinks jay may fold under the pressure (a real sign of a good QB ehhh)wanny should bring griese in and let him challange for the starting job.ideally i would of really liked us to pick up one of those great qb`s in the draft but we didnt so we have to make do with what we have.

wayner

In his first year, Dave did a very good job with the Dolphins. In the second year, Dave did an ok job and we should have been better. In the third year, Dave did a TERRIBLE job. That was not a 9-7. Even with Fiedler's injury, even with Lucas, we should have won more than 9 games. It is still a total disgrace that last years Fins did not go to the playoffs. If Dave doesn't take this team further then he has taken any other Fins team before (AFC Championship), he should definitely be fired. Every year under Wannstedt, this team's talent increases but our production decreases.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
In his first year, Dave did a very good job with the Dolphins. In the second year, Dave did an ok job and we should have been better. In the third year, Dave did a TERRIBLE job. That was not a 9-7. Even with Fiedler's injury, even with Lucas, we should have won more than 9 games. It is still a total disgrace that last years Fins did not go to the playoffs. If Dave doesn't take this team further then he has taken any other Fins team before (AFC Championship), he should definitely be fired. Every year under Wannstedt, this team's talent increases but our production decreases.

i couldnt agree more:D

Back
Top Bottom