Face Reality. Brunell is not going to be Dolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Face Reality. Brunell is not going to be Dolphin

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
IF they want to trade him we are screwed.

WE have a First and Thrid Round Pick this year.

First Scenario.

WE trade our First (STUPID IDIOTS BETTER NOT DO THAT OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY) for Brunell. That will only do one thing. It will allow me more time on the Golf Course on draft day because we won't be on the board until midnight.

Second Scenario.

We trade the third pick. OK that seems fine at first. However, if Rivers is there at 20 and we take him then all we got on day one of the draft are QBs. No O line, no WR, just two QBs that granted are good, but that just seems ludicrous.

Jacksonville wants atleast a 2nd rounder, especially if they eat that roster bonus. We don't have a 2nd and I am so tired of this team trading away all their picks.

Solution.

Fiedler, Sage, and either Henson, Rivers, Losman, Eli, Ben, Etc.

fiedler is no where near a solution sorry. ive had 4 years of his bulls$it overthrow underthrow cant throw the deep ball get our recievers killed inconsistant play to say he is a solution. id rather give greise a chance befor fiedler. after all we gave fiedler 4 years brian has only had 4 games. but thats a last chance cant find anyone else senario to give griese the job. but i agree on not giving up any of our picks especially for brunnell.

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
Griese needs to go drink a beer and trip over his dog. [/QUOTE if he dont trip over one of jays ears befor he pops the top on that beer. im sure santa clause will always need elfs maybe jay can go be with santa after we cut his ***!!

I don't think anyone is going to trade for him. Think about it either way he won't be a Jag next year, so why would a team waste anything higher than a 3rd or 4th to get his rights. Even if they found a team that would part with a draft pick, Mark would have to agree to waive his roster bonus that is do on March 3rd. Why do that if you are him? If he becomes a free agent he would get a much bigger contract, than if he declines the roster bonus to get traded.

i think gibbs will trade for him but what he has planned for ramsey i dont know. i mean why would the guy fly all the way to orlando to talk with mark if he did not want him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad Jay will back here next year to be the starting QB. I think the plan is to keep Jay until all you Jay bashers start liking him. If that never happens then Wayne will just never get us a better QB to spite everyone. Then when Jay gets a little older he can retire and become head coach. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD THIS HAS BECOME. We will just call us the Miami JAYS.

if the orginazation will wake up and get rid of the guy there will be no need for anybody including me to bash him. and if you are glad jay will be back this year you apperntly do not want this team to win.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
i think gibbs will trade for him but what he has planned for ramsey i dont know. i mean why would the guy fly all the way to orlando to talk with mark if he did not want him?

Just because he went to Orlando doesn't mean he will trade for him. The rules won't allow any coach to contact a guy while he is under contract unless a trade is a possibility.

Originally posted by Dajesus

Just because he went to Orlando doesn't mean he will trade for him. The rules won't allow any coach to contact a guy while he is under contract unless a trade is a possibility.
dude they met and talked today so i dont know what the rules are but i know they met and disscussed him going to whasington today in orlando.

Brunell had to take Gibbs to the hospital today at the end of his visit...evidently Gibbs did not eat or take his medication (diabetic) and needed to get an insulin shot.

Gibbs was released and is fine.

The local news station will give an update on the trade situation. It's not a done deal yet. Brunell does have a say ...to a certain extent in where he will want to end up...he has to agree to redo a contract that will make the trade acceptable to the team that wants him the most.

Gibbs said Ramsey knows what the deal was because they talked Coach Gibbs that Ramsey acts ok about it. If I was Ramsey it would piss me off and I would want to be traded. With the right line and coaching this guy could be like Brady or better. I BELIEVE RAMSEY IS GETTING SCREWED IF THIS TRADE GOES THROUGH!!!!!!!!!

He need to be dolphins bound.

I agree, if we go for Brunell and trade our picks I will be furious. The solution with Fiedler Sage and a rookie is what would be BEST. Fiedler has been in this offense for 4 years and a rookie needs to watch a guy who IS USED TO THE OFFENSE. If the rookie is trying to learn meanwhile the Vet not knowing wtf is going on then what do you think the rookie will get out of all this?? Face it, Fiedler will be the starter, there has already been all kinds of news about Fiedlers agent and the Dolphins talking about him starting etc. The dolphins will go for a Rookie QB and thank god so that Rivers or whoever will be able to take over in the next year. If we go for a run down Vet I will be flaming pissed. Our WHOLE TEAM will be OLD VETS and look what happened to the Raiders in the Superbowl...all those old men couldnt do a damn thing.

...and we're better off without Brunell.

So everyone can stop getting so worked up over him now. Let him drag down some other team.

Back
Top Bottom