Face Reality. Brunell is not going to be Dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Face Reality. Brunell is not going to be Dolphin

Originally posted by Phinfan31
I agree, if we go for Brunell and trade our picks I will be furious. The solution with Fiedler Sage and a rookie is what would be BEST. Fiedler has been in this offense for 4 years and a rookie needs to watch a guy who IS USED TO THE OFFENSE. If the rookie is trying to learn meanwhile the Vet not knowing wtf is going on then what do you think the rookie will get out of all this?? Face it, Fiedler will be the starter, there has already been all kinds of news about Fiedlers agent and the Dolphins talking about him starting etc. The dolphins will go for a Rookie QB and thank god so that Rivers or whoever will be able to take over in the next year. If we go for a run down Vet I will be flaming pissed. Our WHOLE TEAM will be OLD VETS and look what happened to the Raiders in the Superbowl...all those old men couldnt do a damn thing.

if JF is retained & he starts. how long til he becomes inconsistent again & Wanny decides to let our Rookie QB (if we draft a QB in the 1st round, which i hope we do) take over like how Jags did with Leftwich.

we need to get younger, i hope the fins dont end up old like the raiders.

i would only like to get brunell if its possible by FA or with a third round pick or something like that.. i would too be furious of we trade our first this year for him.

That's because Brunell, as Steinberg reiterated, ''has made no secret of the fact he wants to play for the Dolphins,'' and although Jacksonville ``certainly has the absolute power to trade him, I don't think any team will trade for him knowing that he's going to be unhappy there.''
^^^^That's Steinberg not so subtly saying,"All things being equal, Brunell is going to the Dolphins"

Last edited:
From everything I am hearing and reading, the Jags won't be getting a first or second rounder from anybody. They are trying to drive up the price. Reality is a forth round, maybe a conditional third round.

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
I am so glad Jay will back here next year to be the starting QB. I think the plan is to keep Jay until all you Jay bashers start liking him. If that never happens then Wayne will just never get us a better QB to spite everyone. Then when Jay gets a little older he can retire and become head coach. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD THIS HAS BECOME. We will just call us the Miami JAYS.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by tenndolfan
i think gibbs will trade for him but what he has planned for ramsey i dont know. i mean why would the guy fly all the way to orlando to talk with mark if he did not want him?

or better yet, why would brunell go to a team with two QB's already?

QB M. Brunell isn't worth a 3rd, let alone a 1st. I think any team that's willing to trade anything within the first three rounds for him is just plain stupid...

How could we even consider trading the #20 pick for this dinosaur???....

Even if the Phinz decide to trade their 3rd rounder to Jacksonville, I'll still be pissed. The guy only has approx 2-3 years left, and his numbers are laughable IMO. The guy hasn't thrown for more than 20TD's in a season once during his 11 year career. Hell, Fiedler could do that if he could stay healthy for an entire season!!!

Why even bother picking up Brunell in the first place makes no sense to me. We'd be the laughing stock of the league trading away one of our top two picks for him....

NO TO BRUNELL!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
QB M. Brunell isn't worth a 3rd, let alone a 1st. I think any team that's willing to trade anything within the first three rounds for him is just plain stupid...

How could we even consider trading the #20 pick for this dinosaur???....

Even if the Phinz decide to trade their 3rd rounder to Jacksonville, I'll still be pissed. The guy only has approx 2-3 years left, and his numbers are laughable IMO. The guy hasn't thrown for more than 20TD's in a season once during his 11 year career. Hell, Fiedler could do that if he could stay healthy for an entire season!!!

Why even bother picking up Brunell in the first place makes no sense to me. We'd be the laughing stock of the league trading away one of our top two picks for him....

NO TO BRUNELL!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

The most we would trade for him is a 4th rounder this year, or maybe a conditional 3rd rounder next year.

As for the rest of your post......:roflmao:

BTW, did you know that Mark Brunnell is the 9th leading passer in NFL HISTORY? :eek:

Yeah.....his numbers are laughable!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Section126

The most we would trade for him is a 4th rounder this year, or maybe a conditional 3rd rounder next year.

BTW, did you know that Mark Brunnell is the 9th leading passer in NFL HISTORY? :eek:

What's laughable are Phinz fans like you who are sucking up to an old, beat up dinosaur like Brunell. You, and your Brunell campaign are laughable....:lol: :lol: :lol:

NO TO BRUNELL!!!!:astro:

YES TO RIVERS!!!:cpatch:

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

What is the matter? Can't argue with facts?

BTW, did you know that Mark Brunell is the 9th leading passer in NFL HISTORY? :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
blitz, let's be fair
it's ok to not want brunell and to want rivers
but give the guy his due, hes been good, he's been consistent and we dont need a qb to throw for over 20 tds every year, just someone to consistantly get us close enough for ricky to do the dirty work.

Originally posted by Section126

And Vinny Testeverde is also in the top 10 in NFL history in passing yards, so do you want him as well?

I would only take Brunell as a free agent. Trading for him would just be a stupid thing to do.

You know what you are getting in Brunell if you trade a 4th rounder.....What type of QB can you get in this year's draft in the 4th round?

I feel safe in saying that other than Manning, Rothedfhjdhfberger, Rivers, and Losman......the rest really suck.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Trading for him would just be a stupid thing to do.

Not according to 126. Trading our #20 pick for Brunell would be a steal his his opinion....:crazy:

NO TO BRUNELL!!!

YES TO RIVERS!!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Not according to 126. Trading our #20 pick for Brunell would be a steal his his opinion....:crazy:

NO TO BRUNELL!!!

YES TO RIVERS!!!

WHEN DID I SAY THAT????????????????????????????????

EVERY SINGLE POST I HAVE SAID THAT THE MOST I WOULD GIVE UP IS A 4TH ROUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP LYING ABOUT WHAT I BELIEVE!

What is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom