Face Reality. Brunell is not going to be Dolphin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Face Reality. Brunell is not going to be Dolphin

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Not according to 126. Trading our #20 pick for Brunell would be a steal his his opinion....:crazy:

NO TO BRUNELL!!!

YES TO RIVERS!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

When was this said? That is what I thought...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot

When was this said? That is what I thought...

:rolleyes:

He hasn't come out and said it that directly. He has made it clear that he thinks the Phinz should do whatever means necessary to get Brunell in Miami. Right now, we're looking at giving up our #20 pick in order to do so....

NO TO BRUNELL!!!:astro:

YES TO RIVERS!!!:m83:

PHINZ RULE!!!:cpatch:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

He hasn't come out and said it that directly. He has made it clear that he thinks the Phinz should do whatever means necessary to get Brunell in Miami. Right now, we're looking at giving up our #20 pick in order to do so....

NO TO BRUNELL!!!:astro:

YES TO RIVERS!!!:m83:

PHINZ RULE!!!:cpatch:

I have said in almost every single Brunell trade post that the MOST I WOULD GIVE UP IS A 4th ROUND PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???????????????????

There is almost nothing more rude and dishonest than to misrepresent what other people say..........I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT I WOULD GIVE UP A 1st ROUND PICK............PERIOD.

I have said repeatedly that the most I would give up is a 4th.

In Fact when the runor came out that the Skins offered a 2nd....I started a thread that asked Spielman to call the Jags and call their bluff by offering a 4th round pick.............

The Jags are full of $hit...........The best offer on the table MIGHT be a 3rd rounder............WHICH I WOULD NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!

GET IT NOW??????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
No body is giving up a 20th pick for Brunell.....the Dolphins aren't that stupid......THE most, they'll give is a 2nd NEXT year, and that's the absolute most......I guaran-god-damned-tee all this stupid talk about giving the number 2o pick for MB, is just that, stupid talk.

Originally posted by Section126
There is almost nothing more rude and dishonest than to misrepresent what other people say....

I have said repeatedly that the most I would give up is a 4th.

GET IT NOW??????????????????????????

I apologize 126. I guess my assumptions were incorrect. You state to be M. Brunell's "campaign manager", so I just assumed you'd be willing to do the trade. My fault. I hadn't read any of your previous opinions on the trade, so I really didn't know how you felt about it....

I do now. I still think any draft pick within the first 5 rounds is too much for Brunell though.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:pirate:

Originally posted by inFINSible
No body is giving up a 20th pick for Brunell.....the Dolphins aren't that stupid......THE most, they'll give is a 2nd NEXT year, and that's the absolute most......I guaran-god-damned-tee all this stupid talk about giving the number 2o pick for MB, is just that, stupid talk.

If the Dolphins did give up a 2nd in 2005, they are still pretty stupid IMO.

Back
Top Bottom