Fact or Fiction: Miami could win the NFC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fact or Fiction: Miami could win the NFC

Illini_Jack

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The AFC is completely stacked this year. Pats, Chiefs,Indy, Tenn,Balt,Miami, Denver and even Cincy

I dont even think any NFC team with the exception of Philly could make the playoffs if they were in the AFC.

I think this year is a lot like 1999 when the medicore Giants went to the freakin Superbowl.

So fact or fiction....would the Fins win the NFC?

Fiction
The Phins can not even win their own Division

umm dumbass I know they didnt win the AFC East this year. I was saying if the Fins were in the NFC would they win it. Morons, I'm dealin with morons here.

That means if the Fins were in the NFC, they wouldnt have to deal with the Pats, Chiefs, Indy, Tenn, Balt etc. You get my drift

They Definitively would be in the playoffs, The Eagles & Rams are both strong teams and would be battle to see if they would come ahead of either of those teams, Definitely would have won the NFC south Division it is weak, the North would tough as well having to deal with Minnesota & GB who can win any given Sunday based on there offensive weapons. We could have won the AFC this Year if we could of pulled our heads out of asses. Patroits game was lost on bonehead plays by the offense. Tennesse is the only game we should have lost this year, Houston game missed field goals, NE 1st game missed field goals. there is 2 more wins, cause Mare missed a couple of kicks cause he has too much cash in his pocket. Last year he was hitting these kicks with his eyes closed. what was the other loss can't or don't want to remmember?

ACtually you never said IF the fins were in the NFC would htey win it.

You just said fact or fiction: the phins will win the NFC

So to answer your question... fiction... because the phins are in the AFC.

Relax dolphan dan it is all in good fun

The Rams are so overrated it isnt even funny. They got ever bounce againist the Browns and the Bears and still barely beat them.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
ACtually you never said IF the fins were in the NFC would htey win it.

You just said fact or fiction: the phins will win the NFC

So to answer your question... fiction... because the phins are in the AFC.

I'm sure your parents just can't get enough of that talk outta you. :rofl: :jk:

I don't think so....

The Phinz are a strong team regardless of what conference they play in, but they aren't one of the elite teams in either the AFC or NFC....

St. Louis, Philly, Minnesota, San Fran, Green Bay, Carolina, and even Tampa Bay regardless of their bad season, would all be tough for us to beat IMO....

The elite NFC teams are more physical up front than we are. Philly will be a true test Monday night. In the past, we've struggled against teams a strong as they are...

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

I am just saying it is a pointless argument. A better argument is what if we were in the AFC South, and Indy was in the North, which is the way the NFL wanted it originally when we went to realignment. We would be in the Division with Houston, Jax, and Tennessee. Better or worse?
Or i should say, Miami would be better off in the AFC South, Fact or Fiction???

Back
Top Bottom